The Union Civil Service Commission (UPSC) published the 2020 pre-examination admission card for civil service on its official website at upsc.gov.in on Tuesday. Candidates can log in with either their registration ID or their role number to download their e-admission card. UPSC will conduct the pre-test on October 4th.
Candidates should download and check their ticket. UPSC should be informed immediately of any discrepancies in the ticket. The e-admit card must be retained until the final results of the 2020 public service exam are announced.
Key instructions for candidates appearing in Public Service Preparations 2020:
1. The candidate can carry their own hand sanitizer (small) in a transparent bottle.
2. The wearing of a mask / face covering is compulsory for all candidates. Candidates without a mask / face covering will not be allowed into the venue. Candidates must, however, remove their masks for review if required by exam officials.
3. Entry into the examination location is 10 minutes before the start of the examination, i. H. 9:20 a.m. for the morning session and 2:20 p.m. for the afternoon session, closed. After completing participation, no candidate is allowed to enter the examination location.
4. Candidates who have chosen their own writer can note that their own writer will only be admitted to the examination with a separate e-admit card for this writer. The e-admit cards for your own writers are issued separately.
5. Candidates who must comply with the COVID 19 standards for “social distancing” and “personal hygiene” in the examination rooms / rooms as well as in the premises of the event location.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2020: Here is the direct link to download the hall ticket.