The Union Civil Service (UPSC) Commission’s 2020 (Provisional) Admission Card has been released. Candidates can download their e-admit card from the official website at www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC CSE preparations 2020 will take place on October 4th. Before that, the exam should take place in May, which was postponed due to a coronavirus pandemic. Each year more than 7 lakh candidates appear for the UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam.
How to download the UPSC CSE Admit Card 2020:
1. Visit the official website at upsc.gov.in
2. Click the link in the What’s New section on the home page to download the ticket
3. Read the instructions carefully
4. After reading the instructions, click Yes at the bottom of the page
5. Enter the required details
6. Enter and submit your login information
7. Your 2020 Provisional Registration Card for UPSC Civil Services will appear on the screen
8. Download and print the printout
In the event that the photo is not printed or not visible on the ticket, candidates must take two identical photos (one for each session) along with proof of identity such as voter ID card, Aadhaar card, etc. to the exam venue with the company.