UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020: Online registration for 2020 UPSC Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) recruitment ends on September 7, 2020.
Interested and potential applicants can apply for the positions online at upsc.gov.in by 6 p.m. at the latest.
UPSC is running the recruitment campaign to fill 209 vacancies, 78 of which are for BSF, 69 for CISF, 27 for ITBP, 22 for SSB and 13 for CRPF.
A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
How to apply for UPSC CAPF 2020:
1. Visit the official website at upsc.gov.in
2. On the Home page, click the Exam Notification link that appears in the What’s New section
3. Click the link “Apply here”
4. A new page will appear on the screen
5. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS UPSC EXAMS” on the home page.
6. Click on the link labeled “Apply here” next to the “CAPF” recruitment test
7. Read the instructions and click Next
8. You will receive an application form
9. Enter the required information
10. Scan and upload photos and signatures
11. Pay the registration fee
12. Click Submit
For more information, candidates are advised to read the official notification.