🔥 UPSC 2020 updates | The Union Civil Service Commission has published a 2020 pre-audit checklist for the Civil Service and Indian Forest Service. Both audits will take place on October 4th The Commission has published guidelines for the 2020 pre-audit for the Civil Service and Indian Forest Service. Both exams will take place on October 4th
- Hindi news
- UPSC 2020 updates | Union Civil Service Commission publishes Public Service and Indian Forest Service checklist ahead of 2020 exam, both of which will take place on October 4th
The Union Civil Service Commission (UPSC) has published the 2020 Public Service (Preliminary) Examination and 2020 Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination Checklist, due to take place on October 4th. The admission list published by the Commission contains guidelines for saving Corona as well as guidelines for preparations that must be made before the UPSC Prelims 2020. Candidates who appear for the exam can visit and download the UPSC official website upsc.gov.in.
Korana checklist published
- Entry into the examination center without a mask / face covering is not permitted.
- Candidates must remove the mask if verification for verification is done during the exam.
- Candidates must bring a hand sanitizer in a clear (small size) vial for themselves.
- The candidate must maintain social distancing and personal cleanliness in the exam hall / campus at the exam location.
Checklist for card-related approvals
- Candidates can be downloaded from the e-admit card website upsconline.nic.in.
- A printed copy of the admission card will not be sent to candidates for examination.
- The admission card should be kept until the final result of the 2020 public service exam is published.
- Take a photo ID with you at the examination center together with the e-registration card.
- If the photo on the ticket is not clean, take two photos with you.
- If the e-Admit Card contains an error, please contact UPSC’s email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exam center checklist
- Be sure to take the black ballpoint pen with you before you go to the exam.
- Arrive at the exam center 10 minutes earlier as entry will not take place after the gate closes.
- The admission card is only accepted in the assigned examination center.
- Candidates can wear simple wrist watches. Wearing the watch on a smartwatch or other device is not permitted.
- Mobile devices or other devices are also not allowed. Cannot stay mobile even after being switched off.
- Valuables may not be brought to the examination center or the chamber.
Click here for official notifications