The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) will announce the results of its board exams in grades 10 and 12 on Wednesday, July 29. Results for grades 10 and 12 will be announced at 11 am in Ramnagar at the seat of the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education. The results will be announced in the presence of Arvind Pandey, Minister of Education, and RK Kunwar, Chairman of the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education.
Follow the live updates for UBSE Uttarakhand Result 2020
Grade 10 and 12 students who have passed the Uttarakhand Board exam may review their results on hindustantimes.com after they are announced. The Hindustan Times has partnered with UBSE to display the results on their portal. To check the results, students must have their role numbers ready.
Uttarakhand Board 10th result 2020: Here is the direct link to check the results of class 10 after the declaration
Uttarakhand Board 12th result 2020:Here is the direct link to check the results of class 12 after the declaration
Steps to check the 10th, 12th results 2020 of the Uttarakhand board in the HT portal:
1) Visit the Hindustan Times official website at hindustantimes.com
2) Go to the Education page and click on the exam results
3) Select the Uttarakhand Board field
4) Click on the link “Uttarakhand 10th result” or “Uttarakhand 12th result’
5) Enter your role number in the field provided and send it off
6) Your Uttarakhand board result will be displayed on the screen
UK Board 10th, 12th result 2020: How to check the results of UBSE Class 10, 12 on HT Portal
UBSE grade 10 and 12 exams were scheduled for March, but exams for some papers had to be postponed due to the onset of coronavirus disease.
The class 12 exams scheduled for March 23, 24 and 25 had to be postponed, while the class 10 exams of all major subjects had ended before the ban was introduced. The remaining tests were carried out in June.
In 2020, 150,289 students registered for grade 10 and 121,126 students for board exams for grade 12 in Uttarakhand. A total of 2.74,817 students appeared in the exam, of which 1.49,950 were for class 10 exams and 1.24,867 were for class 12 exams.
Students in UBSE grades 10 and 12 can also review their results on the official website of the Uttarakhand board after they have been announced at ubse.uk.gov.in.
Steps to check the results on the official website:
1) Visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Board
2) Click the link to view the board exam results
3) Select the class for which you want to check the result
4) Enter your credentials as needed
5) Submit and your results will appear on the screen