The Department of Higher Education of the Chandigarh Administration invites you to admission to all undergraduate and postgraduate courses at state universities for 2020.
- B.A., B.Sc. (Medicine), B.Sc. B.C.A., B. Com., B.B.A. Courses etc.
- M.A., M.Sc. (Medicine), M.Sc. M.C.A., M. Com., M.B.A. etc.
For UG courses
- Passed upper secondary (10 + 2) from a recognized board.
- Passed 10 + 2 exam in Science Stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or another recognized board with at least 50% aggregate.
For PG courses
- Bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline with a minimum score from a recognized university.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science Stream (PCM / PCB) with at least 50% from a recognized university.
The conditions of participation for all courses can be viewed on the university’s website at www.dhe.chd.gov.in
How to apply:
The eligible candidate can apply online via the official website www.dhe.chd.gov.in
Last date: August 03, 2020.
For more information, please visit www.dhe.chd.gov.in