Barkatullah University, Bhopal (M.P.), invites admission to various UG, PG and Diploma courses offered at the university’s teaching departments for the 2020-21 academic session.
B.E., B. Pharm, B.Ed., B.P. Ed., B.P.E.S, B.A.LLB etc.
MUMMY. / M.Sc., M. Sc, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Com, M.F. Sc., M. Pharm, M. B. A., M. P. Ed., M. Tech., LLM, etc.
PG diploma courses
P.G. Diploma (one year) in Stress Management, Yoga Therapy, Yoga Science, Animal Resource Management, Guidance and Consulting, AI and Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Psychological Consulting (PGDPC), Personal Management (PGDPM), Marketing Management (PGDMM), Finance & Task Management (PGDFTM), PG Tourism in Hotel Management (PGDTHM), PGDCA & Advanced Diploma (one year) in Biosafety and Biosafety, etc.
Diploma and certificate courses
Certificate (06 months) / Diploma (one year) in Modern Arabic Language, Diploma in Web and Graphic Design and Mobile App Development, Certificate in Elderly Care and Ecotourism, etc.
Eligibility to participate:
For basement, diploma and certificate courses
- Passed the Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) by a recognized board member.
- Passed 10 + 2 exam in Science Stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE or another recognized board with at least 50% aggregate.
For PG & PG diploma courses
- Pass the bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum number of points from a recognized university.
- Pass the Bachelor in Science Stream (PCM / PCB) with at least 50% at a recognized university.
- Candidates waiting for their proficiency test results can also apply for admission to courses. However, the final admission to the course must be passed in accordance with the admission criteria in the aptitude test.
For more information on the admission criteria, please visit the university’s website at http://www.bubhopal.ac.in/.
How to apply:
Suitable candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.bubhopal.ac.in/
- For general / OBC categories: Rs. 300 / –
- For SC / ST categories: Rs. 150 / –
Payment method: In online mode.
Last date: August 30, 2020.
For more information, please visit, http://www.bubhopal.ac.in/