UGC NET admission ticket 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will most likely soon release the UGC-NET Admissions Card on their official website for the June exam.
As soon as the admission card is approved, candidates who have registered for the UGC NET exam can download their admission cards online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
The NTA will conduct the UGC-NET exam at various centers across India between September 16-25, 2020. The UGC NET admission cards are expected to be released around 15 days before the exam date.
The agency will try to allocate the inner city of the candidates according to their wishes. NTA will release the hall ticket in a day or two or by the end of this week. However, HT does not have official confirmation of the date of publication of the approval date.
How to download the 2020 UGC NET Admit Card:
1. Visit the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
2. Click on the link “UGC NET Admit Card 2020” on the homepage.
3. A new page will appear on the screen
4. Enter your login information and log in
5. The UGC NET admission ticket is displayed on the screen
6. Download the admission ticket and print it out for future reference.