The application process for the GCET consultation begins. The last application deadline is August 10th
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE, Goa) has started the application process for the GCET 2020 consultation. The Goa Common Entrance Test, commonly referred to as GCET, is carried out for admission to programs such as engineering and pharmacy at the associated state universities and colleges. Students who qualify for GCET 2020 can apply online until August 10th.
- Visit the official website –goa-degree-admissions.in
- Register with the email IDs and passwords
- Sign in using the confirmation link provided on the email ID you provided
- Fill in the required information and upload the documents
- Submit the GCET 2020 consultation request