New Delhi: Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia
0

Aam Aadmi party leader and Delhi education minister Manish Sisodia called on the central government on Saturday to cancel the joint entrance examination (JEE) and national entrance examination (NEET) scheduled for September.

“The central government is playing with the lives of millions of students on behalf of JEE-NEET. My request to the center is to cancel both exams immediately and to make an alternative arrangement for admission this year. In this time of unprecedented crises, an unprecedented step will lead to a solution, ”Sisodia tweeted.

He said that thinking that only NEET-JEE is the only option for approval is narrow and impractical.

“Educational institutions around the world are adopting new admission methods. Why can’t we do that in India? Does it make sense to put children’s lives on behalf of the entrance exam? “he asked.

He said there can be thousands of safe ways in place of NEET and JEE

“Today, in 21st century India, we cannot imagine an option for an entrance exam! This is not possible. Only the government’s intention should be to think in the interests of the students, instead of NEET-JEE there may be thousands of safer ways, ”he said in a series of tweets.

The National Testing Agency (NTA) had previously announced that the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) (Main) would take place from September 1st to 6th and the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) (UG) on September 13th.

.

NEET to cancel JEE Main 2020 entrance exams, prompts Manish Sisodia

Previous article

“Parents’ demand to cut school fees by 50% is justified.”

Next article

You may also like

Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *