Ph.D. Program @ Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Online applications from eligible male and female candidates will be invited for admission to the doctoral program in IIM Ahmadabad for the 2020-2021 academic year.
(3) Finance and Accounting
(4) human resource management
(5) information systems
(6) Innovation and Management in Education
(8) Organizational behavior
(9) Production and quantitative methods
(10) Public systems
Eligibility to participate:
- Master’s or post-graduate diploma (2 years) or professional qualification – CA / ICWA / CS with B.Com/Degree
- B.Tech./ 4 year degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent
- Candidates applying for the doctoral program must take the Common Admission Test (CAT) or a standard test instead of CAT. For NRIs and international students, this standard test is the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).
- Different highly specialized areas of IIMA have established different standard tests that candidates applying for the PhD program in their areas can take instead of CAT.
How to apply:
Suitable and interested candidates can apply online
Important data :
- Link for online application open: September 16, 2020
- Deadline for submitting online applications: January 21, 2021
For more information, see: