ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) announced the results of the trainee recruitment exam on its official website on Monday.
Candidates who have applied for the recruitment process can review their results online at ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in.
The ONGC had submitted applications to fill 4182 apprentice positions, of which 1579 were for the western sector, 764 for the Mumbai sector, 716 for the eastern sector, 674 for the southern sector, 228 for the northern sector and 221 for the central sector are occupied.
Previously, the result should be announced on September 3rd, 2020, but for technical reasons the dates have been postponed to September 7th.
“The selected candidates, who are shortlisted by the selection committee, will be asked to review the documents and join the workplace at a later date as soon as the pandemic of the COVID-19 situation improves by registered mail,” says the official Message.
Direct link to review ONGC Apprentice results:
How to review the ONGC apprentice results:
1. Visit the official website at ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
2. On the homepage, select the sector and the job for which you have applied
3. The results for the sector are displayed on the screen
4. Scroll down and review your results
5. Download the results and print them out for future reference.
Note: The selection of candidates is subject to verification of certificates and medical suitability.