Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, invites admission to the MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) program for 2020.
Eligibility to participate:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline including BBA / B.Com / BMS / BA / BBA / B. Sc / B. Pham / B. Tech / BE / BCA / Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy / Science / Medicine / Art / Commerce with an aggregate of at least 50%, the core CGPA marks 5 out of 10 points.
- Candidates who want to set up start-ups after completing their studies are considered and are excluded from the management suitability values and other competitive tests.
- Candidates who have worked in their family business or related business, or in the MSME or export-import industry, may be given due consideration and are ready to return to their companies upon completion of this course. Such candidates are exempt from management aptitude tests and other screening tests.
- Managers / professionals with six months of industry experience and NRI candidates are exempt from management aptitude tests and other competitive exams.
- Candidates with top-notch education in their educational institutions such as 10th, 12th and a degree are exempt from the requirement for management proficiency and other competitive exams.
- Candidates with the 10th, 12th and graduation, in the case of a third division in one of three, then in the other two exams, the candidates must total 50% and more points for exemption from management aptitude scores and other competitive points have exams provided they want to build start-ups after completing the course.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
Last date: August 31, 2020.
For more information, please visit, http://jamiahamdard.edu/