Master in Nursing Course at Gujarat University of Transplant Science (GUTS), Ahmedabad
Applications for M.Sc. Nursing course for the 2020-21 academic year at the IKDRC College of Nursing, a constituent college of the Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences (GUTS) in Ahmedabad.
Course: M.Sc. in the . maintenance
Course duration: 2 years
Eligibility to participate:
- The candidate should be Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with at least 55% overall grade from an Indian Nursing Council recognized facility.
- The candidate should be a nurse and midwife with a state nursing council.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- At least 1 year of professional experience after the Basic B.Sc. Nursing or before or after Post Basic B.Sc. Maintenance.
- The selection is based on the rank achieved in the Common Entrance Test (CET) carried out by GUTS. Candidates are preferred.
- If the cut-off grades are the same in CET, all candidates with the same grades will be invited to a personal interview.
- The earnings list is displayed on the university’s website and bulletin board.
How to apply:
- All interested applicants with the above admission criteria can download the application form from the above website. All entries in the form should be clear, legible and correct. Please do not try to change the form in any way. Applicants are advised to print the application form on only one side of the paper.
- Self-certified copies of all required certificates must be attached to the application.
- The completed and signed application form with all the required attachments is mailed to the Registrar, Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences, IKDRC-ITS premises, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad-380016, on or before Monday, September 15, 2020 by Registered mail / speed to send mail / hand delivery. An envelope with the application should be marked “APPLICATION FOR M.Sc. CARE COURSE “. Applications sent by fax will not be considered.
Scanned copy A single PDF file (including the application form and attachment) of the completed and signed application form with all required attachments should be emailed to email@example.com.
Last date: September 15, 2020.
For more information, see: