M.Tech program at Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Bazaar
Applications for admission to the M.Tech program in CSE, ECE and Computational Mechanics in Mechanical Engineering for the 2019-20 academic year are welcome.
Eligibility to participate:
- Qualified in GATE (2017/2018/2019) or PGECET 2019.
- For ECE and mechanical engineering: – B.Tech. /BE. with a core branch such as electronics & communication technology / mechanical engineering or an equivalent.
- For CSE: B.Tech. /BE. with a core branch such as Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent or MCA.
- First grade or an equivalent grade in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
- SC / ST candidates: 55% or an equivalent grade in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
- GATE (2017/2018/2019) or PGECET-2019 in order of merit, followed by an INTERVIEW.
- In the interview, 80% of the grades from GATE (2017/2018/2019) or PGECET (2019) and 20% from the score of the interview are taken over.
- The qualified candidates from GATE (2017/2018/2019) receive first priority. If the places remain vacant, these places will be filled with PGECET-qualified candidates.
- Potential national students who have qualified in GATE from states other than Telangana can also apply. Admission of these candidates is subject to government rules. of Telangana as in force treated them as non-local candidates among redundant ones.
- Online application starts: 17.09.2019 to 20.09.2019 (12 noon)
- Deadline for receiving online applications: 20-9-2020
For more information, see: