Students should note that JKBOSE has published the result for Jammu (winter zone). Candidates can get their semi-annual result by registering with their JKBOSE role number.
How to check the JKBOSE Class 12 Half Year Results for Jammu
Students can follow the step-by-step instructions below to review and download the JKBOSE Class 12 Semi-Annual Score for Jammu.
1. Visit the JKBOSE official website – jkbose.ac.in
2. On the homepage, click on the link “Higher Secondary Part Two (Grade 12) semi-annually – 2020 (private) Jammu (winter zone)
3. You will be redirected to a new page on the JKBOSE website
4. You have to enter your JKBOSE role number and click on “Show result”.
5. Your result from Higher Secondary Part Two (Grade 12) every six months – 2020 (private) Jammu (winter zone) will be displayed on the screen
6. Download your JKBOSE result and print it out so that you can refer to it later
Candidates can check their results either on the official website or via the direct link below.