Candidates who appeared for JKBOSE’s 10th and 12th Semi-Annual Exams can visit JKBOSE’s official website – jkbose.ac.in – to review and download their scores. It should be noted that the results for the Kashmir division have been released.
How to check JKBOSE 10. 12. Half year results 2020
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to review and download the result.
1. Visit the JKBOSE official website – jkbose.ac.in
2. On the homepage, click on the link “Secondary School Examination (Grade 10) SSC (Grade 10); semi-annual 2019-2020” or “Higher Secondary Part Two (Grade 12) annual / semi-annual 2019-20” “”
3. You will be redirected to a new page on the JKBOSE website
4. You need to enter your role number and click on Show result
5. Your JKBOSE half-year results 2020 are displayed on the screen
6. Download and print it out for future reference
Candidates can check their JKBOSE half year 2020 results either on the official website or via the direct links below.