The Indian Science Institute (IISc) Bangalore has started the online application process for the IIT-Joint Admission Test for Masters (IIT-JAM) 2021. The IIT-JAM 2021 will take place on February 14, 2021 and the results will be published on March 20, 2021.
Interested and potential applicants can apply online for admission in the JOAPS portal at jam.iisc.ac.in on or before October 15, 2020.
- Deadline for applications: October 15, 2020
- Admission ticket for IIT-JAM 2021: January 5th, 2021
- IIT JAM 2021 exam: February 14, 2021
- Result declaration: March 20, 2021
- Submission of the application form for admission on the JAM 2021 website: April 15-28, 2021
- Declaration of the first admission list: June 16, 2020
- Declaration of the second admission list: July 1st, 2020
- Declaration of the third and final admission list: July 16, 2020
- Admission deadline by JAM 2021: July 20, 2020
How to apply:
- Visit the official website at www.jam.iisc.ac.in.
- At the top of the homepage, click the link to the JOAPS portal (will be activated shortly).
- Apply for the exam with the required information
- Upload photos, signatures and other documents like category certificates (if applicable), PwD certificates (if applicable), etc.
- Pay the registration fee using one of the electronic payment methods.
- You can find an information brochure at https://jam.iisc.ac.in/uploads/JAM-Brochure_1Sept_2020.pdf
Further information is available at https://jam.iisc.ac.in/.