The design industry in India is growing at a staggering rate of 23 to 25 percent annually. India has seen some significant lifestyle changes in recent years. Indians are now longing for tastefully designed, comfortable houses, just like their fashion sense. With India’s approach to the world, global trends have found their way into Indian hearts, be it fashion or lifestyle! If you have a flair for design and a passion for fashion, this is the opportunity you need to take!
TODAY’S DESIGN FIELD OFFERS HIGHEST PAID JOBS
Explore the world of design and begin to understand the background and knowledge required to develop a career in this exciting field. Understand how colors, composition and texture can affect aesthetics!
The ongoing pandemic of COVID-19 has made people understand how much they value design in their lives. People are now longing to see changes in their wardrobe and also in their living spaces. This will prove to be an excellent opportunity for the design, fashion and interior design industries as people strive to give themselves and their living spaces an amazing makeover!
Recently, the Indians have become aware of their appearances and are adopting various global fashion trends. This has opened doors to the Indian fashion industry, which presents these global trends and combines them with the Indian taste. This fashion industry is an oasis for those who have the zest and willingness to work hard, be creative and create miracles. Such candidates are easily accepted and accepted in the Indian fashion industry.
FASHION INDUSTRY EMPLOYES OVER 60 MILLION PEOPLE OVER THE GLOBE
The history of interior design is no different. Gone are the days when people wanted structured interiors. People are now ready to try more modern, quirkier combination designs that give their spaces a very fresh and inviting atmosphere. Whether living, office or industrial, people are ready to experiment with their rooms to make them lively, modern and fresh.
IN INDIA, MORE THAN 1 LAKH INTERIORS ARE REQUIRED, INCLUDING DESIGNERS TO TAKE PROJECTS AS A FREELANCE DESIGNER. The top employers in the industry are architecture, construction and furniture companies.
This has created new opportunities for creative interior designers that are in high demand today. There are very few names in this industry that actually create the designers and help promote the successful careers of the deserving aspirants. Among these few, INIFD is the one!
- INIFD is a leading design institute and the world’s largest global network of fashion and interior design institutes
- 26 years of legacy, more than 100 education centers worldwide, over half a million fainting spells, 25,000 students a year.
- INIFD is all over the world and with its distribution on 11 countries, 3 continents.
- INIFD is the world’s first educational institute to fully digitize education to transform the learning landscape for thousands of students in all INIFD centers
- INIFD in collaboration with LST – London School of Trends offers its students an international edge. The London School of Trends is a leading fashion school with many years of experience in the fashion and design industry.
- INIFD is the only Indian institute that has been associated with New York Fashion Week and has made history by presenting the successful show “Vibrant India” at this first fashion week. After the great success of “Vibrant India” @ New York Fashion Week for three consecutive seasons, INIFD Nashik students were selected in all seasons.
- INIFD students presented their designer collections at India Day during London Fashion Week at Fashion Scout for the past five consecutive seasons. Fashion Scout is Britain’s largest independent showcase for emerging and established design talent during London Fashion Week.
LAKME FASHION WEEK
“INIFD presents Gen Next” shows at Lakmé Fashion Week in the Main Show Area to encourage emerging Gen Next designers at Lakmé Fashion Week – the premium platform for all budding designers. INIFD is the “official knowledge partner” of Lakmé Fashion Week – India’s most famous event in 15 consecutive successful seasons.
FEMINA MISS INDIA
INIFD is the educational partner of “Femina Miss India” and the INIFD Academy of Interiors is the official knowledge partner of Femina Miss India – India’s largest beauty contest.
INDIAN INTERIOR INSTITUTE (IIID)
INIFD works with the INSTITUTE OF INDIAN INTERIOR DESIGNERS (IIID), the only leading Indian panel of interior designers with a 360-degree design – academic and practical learning method
INIFD works with DURAVIT to provide the students with the desired knowledge in the world of interiors.
INIFD interior students have made history by becoming part of DECOREX-Worlds’ largest interior design festival in London and gaining valuable experience behind the scenes of this prestigious event.
- Ashley Rebello – Official mentor for fashion design students
- Twinkle Khanna – official chief mentor of interior designers at the INIFD Academy of Interiors
- Manish Malhotra – chief mentor of LST (London School of Trends) online and gold programs, which are offered in collaboration with INIFD
The industry is dynamic, current trends dominate the previous ones and therefore quickly lose their importance. India is one of the oldest centers for textile and handicrafts. With Indian fashion designers that add an Indian touch to global fashion and vice versa, India is now a fashion destination known worldwide. The chances of growth and development are pretty good in this compelling and creative career.
Creativity in interior design has become essential as rising house and matchbox house prices have brought homeowners to an end. Interior architecture helps to combine comfort, functionality and style in a small space. The sector is growing and redefining itself every day. The future in interior design belongs to those who can innovate, create and recreate even in the smallest of spaces.
And yes, don’t let the fear of Covid disturb your career decision, because INIFD Nashik is a COVID COMPLIANT CENTER!
1, 2, 3 years professional courses in FASHION DESIGN & INTERIOR DESIGN
- GUARANTEED 10 MONTH ACADEMY (2 MONTHS ONLINE AND 8 MONTH CLASSROOM LESSONS, AS THE SITUATION ALLOWS)
- 10 days free trial
- 100% JOB SUPPORT
- COVID COMPLIANT CENTER
For more details see:
Contact number: + 91-888 888 1783
Email ID: email@example.com
YouTube link: https://youtu.be/mKX3O1_RboI