The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has again extended the deadline for applying for admission and re-registering for the July 2020 session. Students can apply now until September 15th.
Candidates can apply online for all programs at ignou.ac.in. The last application deadline was August 31st.
The programs offered by IGNOU include all programs for undergraduate, post graduate, diplomas, certificates, PG certificates and recognition / awareness levels.
Candidates can apply online on the IGNOU admissions portal at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
How to apply for admission to IGNOU in July 2020:
1. Visit the official website at ignou.ac.in
2. Click the registration link on the home page
3. Read the instructions and click the “Continue to Register Again” link.
4. If you have a new use, click the “New Registration” link and fill in the required information
5. When you have completed your registration, go back and log in
6. Fill in all required information and pay the registration fee
7. Submit the application
Note: Visit the official website for the latest news and updates.