The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has again extended the deadline for applying for admission and re-registering for the July 2020 session. Students can apply now until September 30th. In addition, the last registration date for online programs and ODL programs has been extended to September 30th. The last application deadline for all programs at ignou.ac .im used to be September 15.
The programs offered by IGNOU include all programs for undergraduate, post graduate, diplomas, certificates, PG certificates and recognition / awareness levels.
Read more: IGNOU starts BSc (Hons) in Biochemistry from July 2020
Candidates can apply online on the IGNOU admissions portal at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
How to apply for IGNOU approval 2020:
1. Visit the official website at ignou.ac.in
2. On the homepage, click the appropriate link for July Re-Registration, Online or ODL Program Admissions
3. Read the instructions and continue
4. If you have a new use, click the “New Registration” link and fill in the required information
5. When you have completed your registration, go back and log in
6. Fill in all required information and pay the registration fee
7. Submit the application