The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has again extended the deadline for applying for admission and re-registering for the July 2020 session. Students can apply now until September 30th. In addition, the last registration date for online programs and ODL programs has been extended to September 30th. The last application deadline for all programs at ignou.ac .im used to be September 15.
How do I apply for IGNOU approval 2020?
- Visit the official website at ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, click the appropriate link for July Re-Registration, Online or ODL Program Admissions
- Read the instructions and move on
- When you have a new use, click the New Registration link and fill in the required information
- After registration is complete, go back and log in
- Fill in all the required information and pay the registration fee
- Submit the application