Interested candidates can apply for online programs through the IGNOU official website – ignou.ac.in. It should be noted that applicants only have to submit their applications in online mode.
Registration fees can be paid using the following methods: credit, direct debit, net banking. Before proceeding with the application process, applicants should have the following:
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of the relevant educational qualification
- Scanned copy of the certificate of experience (if available)
- Scanned copy of the category certificate if SC / ST / OBC
- Scanned copy of the BPL certificate if below the poverty line
How do I apply for the IGNOU meeting in July 2020?
Candidates can take the following steps to apply for IGNOU online programs.
- Visit the IGNOU registration portal – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Complete the registration process (which creates username and password).
- Username and password are sent via SMS and email.
- Log on to the system again with your user name and password
- Fill out the admission form online.
- Upload your current passport photo (maximum size 100 KB in JPG format).
- Upload your sample signature (maximum size 100 KB in JPG format).
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200 KB per document in JPG / PDF format).
- Read the instructions and explanations carefully by clicking on the “Explanation” field.
- Preview your data and confirm the details.
- Payment of the fee via the credit / debit card / net banking.
- The payment confirmation message will be sent to you via SMS and email.
- Press the next button to display the form preview.
- After the final submission of the online application form, you can download the completed application form and keep a printout for your documents.