Candidates who will appear in the upcoming shifts must review the detailed analysis of the RRB PO Prelims exam provided below along with the difficulty level of each section. Using the detailed analysis for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I 2020 exam, you can apply the findings in the upcoming exam to achieve superior performance.
Highlights of the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 exam
- The overall level of the test was “medium to difficult”.
- Almost 60+ questions are answered by a maximum of candidates.
- A total of 45 minutes were allowed to answer 80 questions.
- The maximum questions were based on the traditional pattern, but were difficult.
- The sequence of the RRB PO pre was Quant> Reasoning.
- No new sample questions were observed.
Overall level of difficulty of the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 exam
IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 exam analysis
Let’s take a look at the detailed analysis of the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I 2020 exam to determine the type and difficulty of the questions asked on today’s exam. However, the level of difficulty is higher than last year. Few questions were difficult.
1. Ability to argue
2. Quantitative suitability
However, the IBPS RRB PO Pre 2020 exam had some tricky questions. Taking up the questions you know and trying them with accuracy and speed will surely increase your score. Candidates are advised not to underestimate the questions and to try the right strategy to crack the cut-off score and pass the exam with flying colors.
In addition, you can go through that IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 exam analysis from the experts at Gradeup to know the expected limit, section-by-section questions, good attempts and more.