General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Course 2020-2023 @ Ministry of Health and Family Care, West Bengal
The Department of Health and Family Care in West Bengal invites eligible candidates (men and women) to take the 3-year General Nursing and Obstetrics Course (GNM), including a six-month internship at the Department of Health and Family Care’s nursing school for the academic session 2020-2023.
Applicants must be a non-resident of India at least five years prior to the date of application and must be permanently resident in the West Bengal District (from where applicants apply).
Higher Secondary Examination (10 + 2) Passed by the West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education and Vocational Agricultural Examination (10 + 2) Passed and Professional Home Economics Examination (10 + 2) Passed by the West Bengal State Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development or passed an equivalent test from a recognized Council / board with 40% qualification grades in English.
- Between the ages of 17 and 23 as of December 31.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online at the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in
The application must be submitted in accordance with the online pro forma application published on the website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Online application including school choice (institutions) open: July 28, 2020.
- Deadline for submitting the application form: August 10, 2020.
- School selection will close on August 12, 2020.
- Publication of list of names and place of preliminary review and format for medical examination: August 25, 2020.
- Publication of the approval date of the 1st round: September 14th to 18th, 2020.
- Course start: November 3rd, 2020.
For more information, please visit www.wbhealth.gov.in