The Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute for Management (LBSIM), Delhi, invites you to participate in the Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the academic year 2020-21.
areas of expertise
The Fellow Program in Management (FPM) is offered in the following specialist areas:
- Economy and international business
- Financial accounting
- HR Mgt. & Organizational behavior
- Information systems
- Business analysis
- Marketing management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Corporate strategy
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Corporate governance, business ethics and public order
Eligibility to participate:
- For admission to the Fellow Program, a Master’s degree or equivalent degree in Management / Economics / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanities or a related and related discipline is considered with the first grade.
- Those who appear for the final exam can also apply. If such students are selected, they will be provisionally admitted, provided they meet all the requirements for obtaining their Masters degree prior to September 30 of the admission year.
- The admission of these applicants will remain tentative until they present the certificate showing that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- The deadline for submitting the grade sheet / degree for the last year ends on December 31, 2020.
- A candidate who meets the basic admission criteria should have a valid test result (no older than three years from the application deadline) in CAT / GMAT / UGC-NET in the relevant discipline.
How to apply:
Last date: September 01, 2020.
For more information, please visit, www.lbsim.ac.in