🔥 Fact check: Are Urdu, Punjabi and Sindhi languages no longer taught in Rajasthan schools? This Claim Is Wrong Are Urdu, Sindhi, and Punjabi Language Schools of Rajasthan Closing? This claim was rejected in the investigation
- Hindi news
- No fake news
- Fact check: Are Urdu, Punjabi and Sindhi languages no longer taught in Rajasthan schools? This claim is bogus
What is viral: On social media claim Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi languages are being set up in Rajasthan schools. A news cut is also shared with the viral news. After this news, on the one hand, the trilingual formula is discussed in the new education policy. At the same time, teaching in three major languages in the state schools of Rajasthan will cease.
And what is the truth?
- We did not receive any such messages on the internet even after searching for different keywords. This confirms that the Urdu, Punjabi and Sindhi languages are being discontinued in Rajasthan schools.
- Rajasthan Education Department official website We checked too. We have not received any such communication or circular in the past two months. Which confirms the claim.
- The news of the viral news is from the cutting magazine newspaper. Magazines website However, the September 6 news made it clear that the studies on Urdu, Punjabi and Sindhi will not cease.
- According to the revised news posted on the magazine’s website, grades 6 through 8 students will have the option to choose the third language themselves. The most obvious of these is that the claim on social media is fake.