DU has now published the results of the exams in the second and fourth semesters, which took place in May and June 2020.
How to check the DU result
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions below to review and download the DU result.
1. Visit the official website of DU – du.ac.in.
2. On the homepage click on the link “Result of the CBCS students of the 2nd and 4th semester of the academic session 2019-2020 (May-June 2020)”.
3. It will be redirected to a new page on the DU website
4. You must select the college name and enter the exam role number
5. Your DU result is displayed on the screen
6. Download and print your DU result so that you can refer to it later
Students can check their grades either on the official website or via the direct link below. Students are advised to keep their grade / scorecard for future use as the result link will not be available later.
Direct link to download the DU result