Macquarie University, Australia, invites doctoral students to apply for a scholarship.
Eligibility:To qualify for this scholarship, you have a master’s degree in hydrology, geomorphology, physical geography, geosciences, environmental science, or a related subject. You must have the following knowledge or skills:
- Field work design and execution
- Working with historical hydrological data sets that can have a rough resolution
- Work with large hydrological data sets that can have high resolution
- Modeling historical flood analyzes and future flood predictions
- Basic understanding of the geomorphology of river systems
- Applications of science in applied contexts – e.g. Flood risk assessment and natural flood management
- Working as part of an integrative team and with industrial partners
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
How to apply: Applicants can only apply in online mode
Last date:September 30, 2020.
For more information, please visit