The stars can predict a great deal about every aspect of a person’s education. Let’s understand how astrology can help you perform better on exams and then make your decision to take a college course.
Astrology & Investigation:
According to the ancient Hindu scriptures, the sages or gurus believed that trials helped shishyas or disciples gain confidence, knowledge and wisdom in their lives. We have followed the examination process since ancient times, and exams are still used today to determine the knowledge and wisdom of students. Hence, we can safely say that the exam is the foundation of our current education system.
Goddess Saraswati, the Hindu deity, is worshiped for knowledge, learning, wisdom, art and music. It is believed that one who worships them with pure devotion and correct Vidhi is gifted with extraordinary knowledge and wisdom.
In today’s society it is very important to perform well on exams and ensure a high percentage. Good grades help to find a place for the desired higher degree, the desired job, etc. It is literally a goal pass these days. Hence, this powerful Saraswati mantra, which is very helpful and important for a student to do well on the exam, is shared with you. When properly sung with devotion, it gives knowledge and wisdom to the seeker.
Om Saraswateya Vidhmahe Brahmaputreya Dhimahi | Tanno Devi Prachodayata ||
Although there is no shortcut for hard work, it is recommended that students exert their efforts to study and seek the blessings of the goddess Saraswati.
In the meantime, parents can do Saraswati Puja regularly and chant the mantra during their child’s exams.
Effects of astrology on education:
It is every parent’s dream that their child will receive a high education and become a respected person in society. To achieve this goal, the only option is to go to higher education such as B.Tech, M.Tech, doctorate, postdoctoral degree, etc. To achieve such degrees, the child must be intelligent, astute, hardworking, and patient. This is only possible if the local’s table includes certain jog related to higher education. Otherwise, no matter how hard you try, he / she will face failure.
The following are some predictions about educational astrology that are responsible for the success or disability of higher education:
- In our birth certificate, the 4th house is responsible for education, the 5th house stands for knowledge, the 9th house controls higher education and the 11th house predicts our success. To be successful in higher studies, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, and Ketu must be in a good position.
- Mercury stands for intelligence, Jupiter stands for knowledge and wisdom, Venus stands for entertainment, arts and crafts, while Ketu stands for hidden intelligence and highly technical skills. If the positions of these planets are good, they will aid in higher education.
- If Rahu is housed in the 6th, 8th, or 12th house, the native will face serious concentration problems that will eventually lead to failure of higher education.
- If Jupiter is associated with Rahu in the 12th house, the native will miss the opportunity by a small margin.
- When the master of the 9th house is in the 8th house, it leads to disabilities in higher studies.
- If the master of the 5th house in the 12th house is in the affected state and Saturn in the 9th house is aligned with Rahu, the native will have failed repeatedly.
- Other than that, if Venus is weakened, Mercury is weak, and Jupiter is in a retrograde position in the 8th house and Ketu does not benefit from it, the native will never be able to get any higher education.
- To be successful in higher education, it is necessary that the gentlemen of the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 9th houses be well-positioned, strong, supportive, and charitable.
- Following less negative yogas can lead to problems in higher education – Kaal Sarp Dosh, Guru Rahu Dosh, Shrapit Dosh, Grahan Dosh, Vish Yog, etc. If there are two of them in the chart, it is very difficult to succeed in higher education to have.
To avoid such complexities, one should consult a good astrologer before continuing his career.
Astrology for students and selection exams:
In this competitive world, we’re used to judging a student’s caliber based on their job and career. Undoubtedly, our student life only matters if we are able to get a job. Although it sounds harsh, it is a reality.
Below are some astrological facts related to the competition exam:
- If the 9th house on the local’s table is an advantage, it will help him pass the exam. In addition to being useful, the 9th house needs to be in a good position and strong to pass the competitive test.
- If the major and minor periods are influenced by evil planets at the time of the examination, the native will have difficulty passing the examination. The same will happen when Rahu and Ketu are in the 12th house and their major and minor periods continue.
- If Lagna is benevolent and strong and the 5th house of the native is powerful, he / she is very knowledgeable and has very strong willpower. Along with these characteristics, Mercury has a great chance of passing the exam if strong and positioned in Lagna, 4th, 5th, 9th or 11th house. If Jupiter, Sun, Rahu, and Venus are strong and in a good position, the student has a good chance of showing up for a competitive exam. If these planets are weak and located in the 8th or 12th house, the native will encounter many obstacles in carrying out the test.
- The 4th house (house of education), the 5th house (house of knowledge) and the 6th house play a supporting role in selection examinations. When Jupiter, Mercury, Sun, and Rahu are strong and in the 6th house, it becomes easy for the native to pass the test.
- When Mercury is weak and retrograde, the native will face challenges such as nervousness, making stupid mistakes, etc. during the exam. If someone has Budha Aditya Yog, Guru Aditya Yog, Bondhu Pujya Yog, or Raj Yog in their chart, they will be successful in the selection test appear with good grades. If these are not available, the 5th, 6th, 9th, and 11th houses of the local must be strong and charitable to pass the selection exam. Along with these, the Vidya Karaka planets like Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn or the Sun must be benevolent and strong.
- Along with these facts, we also need to consider our D9 chart. If ketu is benevolent, then health is fine during the trial. If the ketu is weak and malevolent, the native will suffer from sudden health problems before or during the exam, resulting in poor performance or absenteeism from the exam.
As mentioned earlier, life doesn’t give many opportunities and even a single mistake can prove to be very costly. It is better to consult an astro-remedies expert for education before taking any of the most important steps in your life.
To Dr. To consult Sohini Sastri for astrological advice in studies, send an email to: email@example.com