Once announced, candidates who have appeared for the exam will be able to access their 2020 Odisha Plus Two Score on the official website – http://orissaresults.nic.in/.
When should the 2020 CHSE Odisha plus two arts result be reviewed?
The Council for Higher Secondary Education will publish the 2020 CHSE Plus Two result on September 5, 2020 around 4 p.m.
+2 art result will be announced on the 5th. September 2020 at 4 p.m. from CHSE (O).
– EducationOdisha (@SMEOdisha) 1599140301000
Where can I check the 2020 CHSE Plus Two Arts result?
Once the CHSE Odisha Plus Two result is announced, students can get the 2020 CHSE Odisha Plus Two result from any of the following websites.
How do I check CHSE Odisha plus two arts result 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps below to review and download the 2020 CHSE Odisha plus two art result.
1) Visit CHSE’s official website – chseodisha.nic.in/rorissaresults.nic.in
2) Click on the link “CHSE Odisha plus two arts result 2020”. A new page will appear on your screen.
3) Enter your credentials such as role number and date of birth and then click the “Submit” button
4) Your CHSE Odisha plus two arts result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
5) Download the copy of the 2020 RBSE Class 10 Score and keep it for future reference
The state’s upper secondary exam has been suspended from March 20 due to the corona pandemic outbreak and subsequent lockdown. The government later had to cancel the upcoming exams. However, the evaluation process was also fraught with several obstacles due to frequent lockdowns in different counties of the state.
This year around 2.18 Lakh students attended the CHSE Odisha Plus Two Arts exam.