AP EAMCET September 17-25: Review instructions published by the government.
The state government is making all the arrangements for various entrance exams including EAMCET, ICET, PGECET, etc. State Education Minister Adimulapu Suresh has conducted several reviews with education officials, AP college officials and organizers of various groups and various proposals about the arrangements.
Click here for more information on AP EAMCET 2020 Practice Tests, Mock Tests, Study Materials and Bitbank
- The Board of Higher Education has made arrangements to conduct these entrance exams in accordance with the Covid-19 protocol.
- These tests are carried out as Computer Based (CBT) (without PECET).
- Barcode hall cards have already been issued and clear instructions on the procedures to be followed by students have been given.
- The Board of Higher Education has drawn up a special proforma to receive the applicant’s self-declaration.
- The CET starts on the 10th of this month with ICET exams.
- The authorities verify the candidates’ information by scanning barcodes. For this purpose, barcode scanners were set up at the entrance.
- Candidates should come with a mask. Disinfectants are set up in the test center.
- Candidates are allowed to enter the examination center from 7.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. and from 1.30 p.m. to 3 p.m. The test starts at 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- The examination room is refurbished during every meeting.
- Information on CET can be found on the official website of the respective CET.
- The candidates are subjected to a thermal screening at the entrance. Those with a higher temperature are tested in an isolation room.
- Isolation rooms are allocated in the examination center. PSA kits are made available to test personnel in these rooms.
- Admission to the new Diploma in Agriculture course takes place via ECET.
EAMCET (engineering): 17.-25. September
EAMCET (Agri): 17.-25. September
ECET: September 14th
ICET: September 10th, 11th
PGECET: 28.-30. September
EdCET: October 1st
LAWCET: October 1st
PECET: October 2nd to 5th