🔥 Because the CLAT exam was conducted on social media, the claim of being a shift came true in the investigation. Now the exam will take place on Sept. 7th 28 Claim of being a CLAT deferment on social media came true in the investigation, now the exam will take place on Sept. 28th
- Hindi news
- No fake news
- Because the CLAT exam was conducted on social media, the claim of being a shift has been borne out in the investigation. Now the exam will take place on September 7, 28
- On August 25, the NLU consortium declared the claim to postpone the exam to be false
- On August 28, a notice issued that the exam would take place on September 28 instead of September 7.
What kind of virus: Social media claims that the September 7th Common Law and Admission Test (CLAT) has been postponed. A notification with the claim will also go viral. It is alleged that this notice was issued by the Consortium of National Universities of Law, the organization that conducts the CLAT exam.
- The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted across the country for admission to the NLIU. Many universities under private law also grant admission on the basis of the CLAT score.
- There is a constant demand for the NEET and JEE exams to be postponed to take place next month. However, on behalf of the government and the NTA, it has been clarified that a postponement of the exam is currently unlikely.
- While the news is shared that a CLP exam has been postponed, people on social media are asking why NEET and JEE cannot be postponed.
Right to Tweet
Investigation of fact-checking
- We searched the internet for news related to the postponement of the CLAT exam. To date website But the claim of being a CLAT deferral has been labeled a fake.
- To confirm the claim, we have the officials of the Consortium of National Law Schools website Checked The homepage of the website clearly states that the CLAT exam should take place on September 28, 2020. Whereas earlier this exam should take place on September 7th. The claim to postpone an examination is clearly correct.
- On August 28, the consortium was established notification It has been announced that the exam will now take place on September 28th instead of September 7th.
- The question now is when did the CLAT shift happen, why the claim on social media was fake. In fact, on August 25, the consortium itself appointed an official statement The claim to postpone the CLAT exam has been found to be false. Also, the news that it is going viral has been labeled a fake.
The conclusion : The notification going viral on social media is fake. However, the claim that the CLAT exam will be postponed is correct.