BA LLB (Hons) course 2020-21 @ Tripura Government Law College (TGLC) Agartala
The Tripura Government Law College in Agartala, Tripura, invites you to become a 5-year B.A. LL.B. (Honors) degree for the 2020-2021 academic session.
Nationality: Candidates should be citizens of India.
- The applicant must have passed 10 + 2 or an equivalent exam. Those who have appeared for the exams but whose results are not yet available can also apply.
- There is also a minimum score. Only these candidates are eligible for Tripura Govt. Admission to Law College, which achieved 45% (40% for SC / ST) in 10 + 2 / equivalent exam.
How to apply:
- Applicants must fill out the online application, which is available on the DHE website, Govt. from Tripura, West Tripura, Agartala (www.highereducation.tripura.gov.in) and upload the necessary documents and a self-sized photo, w.e.f. July 24th to August 25th, 2020.
- The required examination fee, which is only refundable for SC / ST candidates in the amount of Rs. 250 / – and only for general candidates in the amount of Rs. 250 / -, must be deposited on the following bank account by the candidates and the payment details upload while filling in the online application form for admission.
- Applicants should carefully review the admission criteria to verify their eligibility to take the Law Entrance Exam 2020.
- For general: Rs. 300 / –
- For SC / ST: Rs. 250 / –
- The fee must be deposited in the following bank account: account name – TRIPURA GOVT LAW COLLEGE; Bank Name – TRIPURA GRAMIN BANK; Account number – 8003012649034; IFSC code – UTBI0RRBTGB; MICR CODE – 799802515; Branch name – Dhaleswar branch.
- Last date: August 25, 2020.
- Date of entrance examination: month of September 2020.
For more information, please visit www.highereducation.tripura.gov.in