Candidates who appeared for the UG second and fourth semester exams in the PG second semester can visit Alagappa University’s official website – alagappauniversity.ac.in – to review and download their scores.
How to check Alagappa University 2020 result
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to review and download Alagappa University’s 2020 result.
1. Visit the official website of Alagappa University – alagappauniversity.ac.in
2. On the homepage, select “Exam Results” on the “Exams” tab and click on the link “UG (II & IV semester) and PG (II semester)”.
3. You will be redirected to a new page
4. You need to enter your registration number and date of birth to log in
5. Your Alagappa University 2020 result will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and print the Alagappa University 2020 result so you can refer to it later
Candidates can check their Alagappa University 2020 score either on the official website or via the direct link provided below.