After downloading the AFCAT 2020 admission card, candidates are required to review its contents, follow the instructions that must be strictly followed, and carry a hard copy of the admission card along with other mandatory documents on the assigned date and scheduled exam center time, as in the Entrance ticket specified.
According to the latest updates, AFCAT 2020 will now take place from October 3rd to 5th, 2020.
How do I download the AFCAT Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps below to review and download the 2020 AFCAT Admission Card:
1) Open the AFCAT exam official website – afcat.cdac.in – and click Sign Up or the direct link below
Register here to download the AFCAT 2020 Admit Card
2) Enter your email ID, password and security text (as shown on the page) and click Submit to view your AFCAT 2020 admission card
3) Once your AFCAT 2020 Admission Card appears on the screen, check its contents
4) Next, download and print out your AFCAT 2020 admission card
5) Read the instructions on the ticket carefully