According to CBSE, the UP board will also cut the curriculum. It remains to be seen which topic the Yogi government will remove from the curriculum. UP Board lowers curriculum by 10% from 10 to 12, CM Yogi Adityanath runs along the lines of a country and an education system
0

🔥 According to CBSE, the UP board will also cut the curriculum. It remains to be seen which topic the Yogi government will remove from the curriculum. UP Board lowers curriculum by 10% from 10 to 12, CM Yogi Adityanath runs along the lines of a country and an education system

🔥

  • Hindi news
  • Career
  • According to CBSE, UP Board will now shorten the curriculum. It remains to be seen which topic the yogi government will remove from the curriculum

8 hours ago

  • Copy link

In the past, after the CBSE shortened the curriculum from the 9th to the 12th curriculum, the UP board will now also reduce the 30% share of the 10th and 12th curriculum.

This was done by Dr. Dinesh Sharma, Deputy Prime Minister of Uttar Pradesh, announced. He said the decision of the Secondary Education Council (UP Board) curriculum was made due to the Kovid 19 epidemic.

New session will be online

Due to the Corona virus, the government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to hold an academic session online this time. The government has also ordered an online session to begin on July 15. However, many students do not have the resources to take online courses. The board has therefore decided to reduce the curriculum.

After a 30% reduction, the remaining 70% curriculum is divided into three parts.

first part : It will have this part of the curriculum. What is taught online and broadcast on the Swayaprabha channel and on UP Doordarshan.

The second part : Students complete the second part of the curriculum through self-study. That said, there will be no online courses for it.

Third part : It will be the subject in the third part curriculum. Which students have project work to do?

Tension about which topics are removed

There was strong opposition to the deletion of chapters related to the CBSE’s curriculum. After that, MHRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank had to report and say that the curriculum cuts only apply this year. In such a situation it becomes clear which topics are removed from the curriculum of the UP board.

CM Yogi has spoken about the same educational system in a country

On December 11, 2019, Uttar Pradesh’s Prime Minister Yogi Adityanath spoke before the opening session of the two-day “school summit” organized by the UP government and the Indian industry association. Then he talked about the same education system across the country. Yogi Adityanath had said that there will be a single education system across the country. Only then will equality come.

0

The final exams of the University of Delhi start on August 10th. The last registration date is July 24th

Previous article

IGNOU extends the deadline for examining, commissioning and submitting the project report until July 31

Next article

You may also like

Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *