IGNOU approval 2020: The online registration window for the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) session in July 2020 ends today.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online for IGNOU admission on or before August 31, 2020 at ignou.ac.in.
The last date for applying for IGNOU approval in July 2020 has been extended several times due to the coronavirus pandemic. From July 31, it was extended to August 16 and then to August 31, 2020.
The University offers a variety of courses in undergraduate, postgraduate and graduate degrees, PG certificates, PG diploma programs, and recognition / awareness level programs.
How to apply for admission to IGNOU in July 2020:
1. Visit the official website at ignou.ac.in
2. Click the registration link on the home page
3. Read the instructions and click the “Continue to Register Again” link.
4. If you have a new use, click the “New Registration” link and fill in the required information
5. When you have completed your registration, go back and log in
6. Fill in all required information and pay the registration fee