NATIONAL TECHNICAL RESEARCH ORGANISATION
National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) is a technical Intelligence agency which is working under the National Security Advisor in the PM’s Office. NTRO is started in India in the year 2004. Alok Joshi is currently acting as a chairman for NTRO and its headquarters is present in New Delhi. Originally NTRO is known as National Technical Facility Organisation (NTFO). Dr. A P J Abdul kalam is the man who prepared the constitution for National Technical Facilities Organisation (NTFO) to improve countries technical intelligence gathering. NTRO is acting as super agency and providing technical intelligence to other agencies.
NTRO RECRUITMENT 2018 for Post of Scientist “B”
NRTO recruitment is directly recruiting for the ‘62’ posts of Scientist ‘B’. where the Scientist B is classified under General Central Civil service, Group A (Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) position. The NTRO Recruitment has clearly mentioned the eligibility details of the candidates which are as follows.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (Education and Age)
The NTRO Recruitment is clearly saying that the candidate who wanted to apply should be only from these three of the Streams.
- Computer Science
The candidate should have written a GATE Exam. Where the stream he did the PG or UG and the GATE paper the candidate attended should match the recruiter’s requirement. All the details are listed follow.
The Eligibility Criteria for three streams are given as follows
- Masters (PG) in Electronics/ Electronics & Computer Science/Applied Electronics/Radio Physics & Electronics from a recognized university or Institute.
First Class Bachelor’s Degree (UG) in Engineering or Technology in Electronics. To be simple candidates who did their specialization in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Electronic Communication Engineering are eligible.
- Knowledge of Computer Application
- “Electronics & Communication (EC)” is the corresponding GATE paper attended.
- First class Bachelor’s Degree (UG) in Computer Science Engineering (CSE) and Information Technology (IT) from a recognized University or Institute.
- Knowledge of Computer applications
- “Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)” is the corresponding GATE paper to be attended.
- First class Master’s Degree (PG) in Geology and geophysics Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
First class Bachelor’s Degree (UG) in Geo-Informatics Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Knowledge of Computer application
- “Geology & Geophysics (GG)”, is the corresponding GATE paper to be attended.
The candidate who is applying should not exceed 30 Years of age.
Hence you guys would have got some idea on who all can apply for NTRO Jobs.