UPSC Exam Overview
- 1 UPSC Steno Jobs 2017
- 1.1 UPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Union Public Service Commission SO Notification 2017 Details
- 1.3 UPSC SO/Steno Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3.1 UPSC SO Jobs Nationality:
- 1.3.2 Age Limit for UPSC Steno Recruitment 2017:
- 1.3.3 Educational Qualification for UPSC Stenographer Recruitment:
- 1.3.4 Selection Procedure for UPSC Stenographer Notification 2017:
- 1.3.5 UPSC Stenographer Pay Scale Details:
- 1.3.6 The Application fee for Union Public Service Commission Section Officer Jobs:
- 1.4 UPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates to remember
- 1.5 How to Apply for UPSC Steno Jobs 2017?
UPSC SO/Steno Recruitment 2017 notification released for Various posts. Get complete details of UPSC SO Recruitment 2017 from below sections. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying for UPSC Stenographer Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Steno Jobs 2017 on or before the last date.
UPSC Steno Jobs 2017
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) conducts Stenographer/Section Officer Exam every year for recruiting eligible candidates. UPSC invites Steno applications for all the interested candidates in online mode only. UPSC SO exam is one of the toughest exams conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Most of the candidates appear for UPSC Stenographer Recruitment every year. This is a good opportunity for all aspirants who are waiting for UPSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification.
All Indian male and female candidates are eligible to apply for UPSC Section Officer Jobs. The starting date of Online applications is September 13, 2017, and the last date for submitting online applications is October 06, 2017. So, all the candidates should check their eligibility and make use of this opportunity. For more details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application fee, check the below notification. Visit our website regularly for more updates on UPSC SO/Steno Vacancies
UPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Section Officer/Stenographer||Updated soon|
Category Wise UPSC Stenographer Jobs
|Category||Name of the Post|
|Category – I||Section Officers’ Grade of Central Secretariat Service|
|Category – II||Sections Officers’ Grade (Integrated Grade II & III) of General Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’|
|Category – III||Section Officers’ Grade of Railway Board Secretariat Service|
|Category – IV||Private Secretary Grade of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service|
|Category – V||Grade I of the Stenographers’ Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’|
|Category – VI||Grade ‘A & ‘B’ merged of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service|
|Category – VII||Grade ‘B’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer’s Service|
|Category – VIII||Section Officers’ Grade of the Intelligence Bureau|
|Category – IX||Private Secretary Grade in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
Union Public Service Commission SO Notification 2017 Details
|Exam conducting authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||SO/Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||Updated soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Tentative date for start of application form||September 13, 2017|
|Tentative date for closing of application form||October 06, 2017|
UPSC SO/Steno Eligibility Criteria
UPSC SO Jobs Nationality:
The candidates applying for UPSC Stenographer Posts must be a citizen of India. Candidates of other nationalities are not eligible to apply for SO Vacancies.
Age Limit for UPSC Steno Recruitment 2017:
Applicants must possess the required age criteria as per UPSC Vacancies. Relaxations in age for SC/ST/Women candidates shall be applicable as per the norms of the organization.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Stenographer Recruitment:
Aspirants applying for Section Officer Exam must have done their Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Selection Procedure for UPSC Stenographer Notification 2017:
Candidates appearing for UPSC Section Officer Exam are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Exam
- Shorthand test/Interview
UPSC Stenographer Pay Scale Details:
Candidates selected for SO/Stenographer Jobs 2017 will receive an attractable package as per the UPSC norms.
The Application fee for Union Public Service Commission Section Officer Jobs:
Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/- through Credit/Debit card. SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from payment of UPSC SO Recruitment 2017 application fee.
UPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates to remember
|Date of Advertisement Release||September 13, 2017|
|Starting date of applications||September 13, 2017|
|Last date for submitting applications||October 06, 2017|
|Stenographer Exam Date||December 16, 2017|
Note: Candidates should apply for UPSC Stenographer Recruitment on or before the last date.
How to Apply for UPSC Steno Jobs 2017?
- First of all, Log on to official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in
- Download the UPSC Stenographer Recruitment Advertisement and read it carefully
- Make sure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Click on UPSC Steno Jobs Online Application link.
- You must fill Section Officer Application form with correct details.
- You must also affix recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Check all the filled details and submit the online application form.
- Take print out of UPSC Steno Jobs application form for future reference.
Download UPSC Steno Recruitment Notification 2017
The candidates who are interested in the UPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 can make use of this excellent opportunity. So, we advise the applicants check the last date for the exam and apply as soon as possible.