UPSC Exam Overview
- 1 Download UPSC NDA NA Syllabus 2017 PDF
- 1.1 UPSC NDA Syllabus 2017 – Naval Academy Pdf
- 1.2 UPSC National Defence Academy NA Syllabus 2017 – Brief Details
- 1.3 UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Syllabus 2017 – Notification Details
- 1.4 UPSC NDA NA Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.5 UPSC National Defence Academy NA Syllabus PDF 2017
- 1.5.1 UPSC National Defence Academy Syllabus 2017 – Part A English
- 1.5.2 UPSC NDA NA Syllabus 2017 for Part B – General Knowledge
- 1.5.3 UPSC NDA Syllabus 2017 for Section A: Physics
- 1.5.4 UPSC NDA NA Syllabus 2017 – Section B: Chemistry
- 1.5.5 UPSC NA Syllabus 2017 for Section C: General Science from UPSC SYLLABUS.IN
- 1.5.6 UPSC NDA Syllabus 2017 – Section D: History, Freedom Movement, etc.:
- 1.5.7 UPSC NDA NA Syllabus 2017 – Section E: Geography:
- 1.5.8 UPSC NDA Exam Syllabus 2017 for Section F: Current Events:
- 1.5.9 UPSC NA Exam Syllabus 2017 – Intelligence and Personality Test:
- 1.5.10 Download Union Public Service Commission NDA Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 PDF:
Latest UPSC NDA NA Syllabus 2017 available. The UPSC NDA Syllabus PDF download link also available for free. Hence, all the candidates who have applied for UPSC National Defence Academy Exam can download the NDA Syllabus 2017.
Download UPSC NDA NA Syllabus 2017 PDF
Many candidates who appear for UPSC Naval Academy Exam get succeeded in their exam by following the proper strategy in preparation. Not all the candidates follow the same strategy while preparing for NDA exam. Different candidates have different strategies to prepare. But, the only base to follow any strategy is the Syllabus.
The result we get in UPSC NA exam depends solely on the National Defence Academy Exam Syllabus 2017. You can get the relevant UPSC NDA Exam syllabus from the below post. The candidates who have applied for Union Public Service Commission Naval Academy Exam 2017 can download the UPSC NDA Syllabus PDF 2017 from the below sections.
As the Exam Pattern varies from exam to exam, aspirants must check the Exam Pattern carefully for the exam they are applying. The candidates may know the weightage assigned for a particular subject by checking the Naval Academy Exam Pattern 2017. We are providing the detailed UPSC NDA Exam Pattern 2017 and also Exam Pattern 2017 PDF download link. So, all the candidates who have applied for National Defence Academy Exam 2017 must download UPSC Naval Academy Exam Pattern PDF 2017 from the below post.
UPSC National Defence Academy NA Syllabus 2017 – Brief Details
|Exam Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Services||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy|
|Number of Vacancies||390|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Starting date of Online Applications||January 18, 2017|
|Last date to Apply Online||February 10, 2017|
Here is the Latest UPSC National Defence Academy Syllabus and Test Pattern 2017. We are also providing the download NDA Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF link in the following sections. So, all the aspirants must download UPSC Syllabus PDF 2017 for UPSC NA Exam as it takes just a few seconds of time. Before starting your preparation, download Latest Syllabus and Test Pattern provided in our page.
UPSC has released a notification in January 2017 for 390 Posts in Army, Navy and Military wings of NDA & NA. Some of the candidates have not applied for National Defence Academy Exam 2017. You should hurry up if you are one among them. As Indian Civil Service serves as the backbone of Indian administrative machinery, it is an excellent opportunity that one should never miss. As Indian people strive hard to work with UPSC, we have provided NA Syllabus PDF 2017 to make them easier to prepare for UPSC NDA Exam. The only thing candidates need to do before preparation is to download the UPSC NDA NA Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF.
UPSC NDA NA Exam Pattern 2017
Latest Exam Pattern PDF 2017 for Union Public Service Commission NDA Exam is provided for all the applied candidates on our page. You can download the PDF for Exam Pattern which costs nothing. UPSC NDA Test 2017 consists of two papers. The Test Pattern for the two papers in detail is given below.
Exam Pattern 2017 for UPSC NDA NA Exam:
|Paper||Name of the Subject||Duration of the Exam||No . of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|01||Mathematics||2 hours 30 minutes||120||300|
|02||General Ability||2 hours 30 minutes||150||600|
UPSC National Defence Academy NA Syllabus PDF 2017
Get Latest Syllabus for UPSC Naval Academy Exam which is provided below. All the applicants can download the National Defence Academy Syllabus PDF 2017 for no cost, which is available on our site. After downloading UPSC NDA NA Syllabus PDF 2017, candidates can start their preparation without wasting a single minute of time. UPSC National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Syllabus 2017 in detail is given below.
UPSC National Defence Academy Syllabus 2017 – Part A English
- Grammar usage and vocabulary
- Comprehension & cohesion
UPSC NDA NA Syllabus 2017 for Part B – General Knowledge
- Physics, Chemistry.
- General Science.
- Social Studies.
- Geography and Current Events.
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2017 for Section A: Physics
- Change of State & Latent Heat, Modes of transference of Heat.
- Sound waves & their properties, Simple musical instruments.
- Propagation of Light, Reflection, and Refraction.
- Static & Current Electricity, conductors and Non-conductors, Ohm’s Law, Heating, Lighting and Magnetic effects of Current, Measurement of Electrical Power, Simple Electrical Circuits, Primary and Secondary Cells, Use of X-Rays.
- Simple Pendulum, Simple Pulleys, Siphon, Levers, Balloon, Pumps, Hydrometer, Telescope, Pressure Cooker, Thermos Flask, Gramophone, Telegraphs, Telephone, Periscope, Microscope, Mariner’s Compass; Lightening Conductors, Safety Fuses.
- Spherical Mirrors and Lenses. Human Eye.
- Physical Properties and States of Matter, Mass.
- Weight, Volume, Density and Specific Gravity.
- The principle of Archimedes, Pressure Barometer.
- The Motion of objects, Velocity, and Acceleration.
- Force, Newton’s Laws of Motion, momentum.
- Parallelogram of Forces, and Equilibrium of bodies, Power, Stability, Gravitation, elementary ideas of work, & Energy.
- Effects of Heat, Measurement of temperature and heat.
- Natural & Artificial Magnets, Earth as a Magnet, Properties of a Magnet,
UPSC NDA NA Syllabus 2017 – Section B: Chemistry
- Law of Chemical Combination ( excluding problems ).
- Properties of Air and Water.
- Preparation and Properties of HydrogenOxygen, Nitrogen and Carbon dioxide, Oxidation, and Reduction.
- Acids, bases, and salts.
- Carbon – different forms.
- Physical and Chemical changes.
- Elements, Mixtures, and Compounds, Symbols
- Formulae and simple Chemical Equations
- Natural and Artificial Fertilizers
- Materials used in the preparation of substances like soap, Glass, Ink, Paper, Cement, Paints, Safety Matches, and Gun-Powder.
- Elementary idea about the Structure of Atom, Atomic, Equivalent and Molecular Weights, Valency.
UPSC NA Syllabus 2017 for Section C: General Science from UPSC SYLLABUS.IN
- Human Body Knowledge
- Standard Epidemics, their causes, and prevention.
- The difference between living and non-living.
- The basis of Life Cells, Protoplasms, and Tissues.
- Growth and Reproduction in Plants and Animals.
- Energy Source for man, Food Constituents
- Meteors and Comets, Eclipses of Solar System
- Eminent Scientists achievements
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2017 – Section D: History, Freedom Movement, etc.:
- Sarvodaya, National Integration, and Welfare State, Bhoodan, Basic Teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Forces shaping modern worldRenaissance, Exploration, and Discovery; War of American Independence. French Revolution, Industrial Revolution and Russian Revolution.
- A broad survey of History of India
- Indian Freedom Movement.
- Indian Constitution and Administration Study
- Elementary knowledge of 5-year plans
- Panchayati Raj, Community DevelopmentCo-operatives.
- The impact of Science and on Society
- Socialism and Communism. The role of India in the present world.
UPSC NDA NA Syllabus 2017 – Section E: Geography:
- Major regions
- Regional Geography of India – Climate, Natural vegetation.
- The Earth, its size, and shape, Longitudes and Latitudes
- Movements of Earth, International Date Line.
- Origin of Earth. Rocks & their classification; Weathering – Mechanical & Chemical, Earthquakes, and volcanoes.
- Ocean Currents & Tides.
- The atmosphere and its composition; Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure, Planetary Winds, Cyclones and Anti-cyclones; Humidity; Condensation and Precipitation; Types of Climate.
- Mineral & Power Resources
- Important Seaports & main sea, land, and air routes
- Main items of Imports and Exports of India.
UPSC NDA Exam Syllabus 2017 for Section F: Current Events:
- Significant developments Knowledge
- Current Important Events
- Prominent personalities – both Indian and International including those connected with cultural activities and sports.
UPSC NA Exam Syllabus 2017 – Intelligence and Personality Test:
- All the tests are intended to judge the mental caliber of a candidate.
- Also, the aspirant will be put to Intelligence Tests both verbal and non-verbal, designed to assess their basic intelligence.
- They will be put to Group Tests such as GD, group planning, outdoor group tasks, and are asked to give brief lectures on specified subjects.
- In broad terms, this is an assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also his social traits and interests in current affairs.
Download Union Public Service Commission NDA Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 PDF:
The UPSC NDA NA Syllabus 2017 which is provided above is for reference only. So, all the applicants can refer to the syllabus and start preparing for the Exam. For more updates on UPSC NDA NA Syllabus 2017, visit our page regularly.