UPSC Exam Overview
Union Public Service Commission released a notification for 390 Vacancies, out of which 355 posts are for National Defence Academy and 55 Vacancies for Naval Academy. Interested candidates can check their eligibility for UPSC NDA NA Jobs and apply for Naval Academy Jobs on or before 10/02/2017. For more details regarding UPSC National Defence Academy Vacancies, candidates can check the below Notification.
UPSC NDA NA Jobs 2017
UPSC has issued a notification to recruit eligible candidates for National Defence Academy for the 139th course and Naval Academy for 101st course Jobs. Union Public Service Commission conducts NDA NA Recruitment twice in a year. As per the official notification, total no. of vacancies for the prescribed posts is 390. This is a good news for all the candidates who wish to work with National Defence Academy & Naval Academy. All the aspirants should make use of this fantastic opportunity and apply for these UPSC NDA Jobs on or before the last date. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC NDA Notification 2017 through online as well as offline modes.
Only male candidates who belong to India and who possess the required Educational Qualification are eligible to apply for these National Defence Academy Jobs. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for these UPSC NDA NA Posts. If you are in search of Government Jobs, you may go through Central Govt. Jobs. Other details of UPSC NDA NA Jobs like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Important dates are given below. Stay on our page for more details regarding UPSC NDA NA Vacancies like Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card etc.
There are total 390 Vacancies for Union Public Service Commission NDA NA Posts. Candidates who are eligible to apply can apply for Naval Academy Jobs 2017 on or before the last date. The complete details of UPSC NDA NA Vacancies are given below.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|National Defence Academy
Union Public Service Commission Jobs Details
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the posts||Various Jobs|
|No. of vacancies||390|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Starting date of UPSC NDA NA Online Applications||January 18, 2017|
|Last date for applications||February 10, 2017|
Applying candidates must be eligible with respect to Nationality, Age, and Educational Qualification as given below.
The candidates applying for UPSC NDA NA Recruitment must be
- a citizen of India (or) a subject of Nepal (or) Bhutan
- a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 01, 1962
- an unmarried candidate
Age Limit of NDA/NA vacancies:
Candidates applying for UPSC Recruitment 2017 must not be born before July 02, 1998 and not later than July 01, 2001.
UPSC NDA Exam Educational Qualification:
Candidates applying for UPSC National Defence Academy Jobs should possess the required eligibility criteria, which is mentioned below.
National Defence Academy:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: Candidates must have passed 12th class or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Selection Procedure for Union Public Service Commission NDA Recruitment 2017:
Candidates applied for UPSC NDA exam will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence & Personality Test and SSB Interview.
The Application fee for National Defence Academy&Naval Academy Exam 2017:
- General/OBC candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/- in the form of cash in any SBI Branch/Net Banking of SBI/Visa (or) Master Credit/Debit card.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and the sons of serving/ ex-Junior Commissioned Officers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force are exempted from fee payment.
UPSC NDA NA Exam Dates – Important Dates for UPSC Exam
|Starting date to apply||January 18, 2017|
|Last date to apply online||February 10, 2017|
|Last date for the payment of fee through offline mode||February 09, 2017|
|Last date for the payment of fee through online mode||February 10, 2017|
|Date of Online Exam||April 23, 2017|
How to Apply for UPSC NDA NA Recruitment 2017?
Candidates should check their eligibility in Age, Education Qualification and Nationality before applying for Union Public Service Commission NDA Vacancies. Candidates can apply for UPSC NDA NA Jobs either in online or offline mode. Applicants can follow the below steps to apply for UPSC National Defence Academy Posts.
- Visit official website upsc.gov.in
- Read the UPSC NDA Recruitment Advt. carefully
- Click on “Online Application” Link
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form
- After successful submission of application, a Unique Registration ID will be generated
- Make fee payment through online/offline process
- Take a printout of application for future reference.