UPSC Exam Overview
- 1 UPSC IFS Exam 2017
- 1.1 UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.2 UPSC Indian Forest Services Notification 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission IFS Exam 2017
- 1.4 Union Public Service Commission IFS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.5 How to Apply for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission has announced a recruitment notification to fill the Indian Forest Services Officer Vacancies. The contestants who are interested can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Aspirants can also view the UPSC IFS Exam 2017 to complete your application process successfully.
UPSC IFS Exam 2017
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) is a governing body to conduct various recruitments and entrance examinations. UPSC conducts IFS Exam every year to recruit eligible candidates. The UPSC IFS Exam is carried out in three stages. First of all, candidates need to clear the Civil Services Prelims/Forest Service Prelims Exam to appear for Indian Forest Services Main Examination and finally, the recruitment cell will conduct a personal interview to select suitable candidates.
UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017 Notification
The applications for UPSC IFS Jobs will be available on its official website upsc.gov.in in the month of February. The candidates can apply for Indian Forest Services Vacancies is completely through online mode only. You need to check eligibility criteria like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process before applying for Indian Forest Services Jobs. Candidates should fill the IFS Recruitment 2017 application form with required details and also affix their recent passport size photograph and signature at specified space provided in the IFS Application form.
UPSC IFS Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Vacancy||Number of Vacancies|
|Indian Forest Service Officer||Updated soon|
UPSC Indian Forest Services Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Examination Conducting body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Indian Forest Service Officer|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 years|
|No. of vacancies||Updated soon|
|Selection Process||Preliminary exam, Main exam, and interview|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Notification Release Date||February 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission IFS Exam 2017
The candidates applying for UPSC IFS vacancies must be
- a citizen of India
- a subject of either Nepal or Bhutan
- a Tibetian refugee who arrived over to India before January 01, 1962
- An Individual of Indian origin who has roamed from Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit for UPSC Indian Forest Services Vacancies 2017:
- Aspirants applying for UPSC Indian Forest Service Jobs must not be less than 21 years old and not more than 32 years. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Government Rules.
IFS Exam 2017 Education Qualification:
Candidates applying for UPSC Indian Forest Services Recruitment 2017 must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subject as Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology or in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities / Institutions.
Note: Candidates who don’t possess the required educational qualification were not allowed to appear for Indian Forest Services Examination 2017. Thus, candidates must clearly check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Selection Process for IFS Recruitment 2017:
The candidates applied for UPSC IFS Exam should get qualified in the following three stages
2. Main Examination.
3. Personal Interview.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Application Fee:
Payment of fee can be done either by depositing the money in anyone of the SBI Branch or with the help of Internet Banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore (or) by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- The candidates applying for IFS Jobs must pay a fee of Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/Women/Physically Handicapped Candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Union Public Service Commission IFS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Date of issue of IFS notification 2017||February 22, 2017|
|Starting date of Online Application||22-02-2017|
|The last date to submit Online Application||17-03-2017|
|Date of Online Preliminary Exam||18-03-2017|
|Date of Main Examination||Dec 03, 2017|
Note: Interested contenders can register for UPSC Indian Forest Services Jobs 2017 as soon as possible. The dates mentioned above are tentative and may subject to change with respect to time.
How to Apply for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017
The aspirants applying for IFS Officer Jobs must ensure their eligibility before filling the Online Application form.
- Visit the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on UPSC IFS Advertisement and read it carefully
- Click on Apply Online when the link gets activated
- Fill the application form with relevant details
- Check all the details before submitting the application form
- Pay the application fee if applicable
- After clicking the submit button, print the application form for future use.