UPSC Exam Overview
- 1 UPSC IES Exam Notification 2017
- 1.1 UPSC IES Recruitment Notification 2017
- 1.2 UPSC IES 2017 Notification
- 1.3 Brief Details For UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam
- 1.4 UPSC Indian Statistical Service Recruitment Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Union Public Service Commission IES/ISS Jobs 2017 – UPSC Exam Dates
- 1.6 How to Apply for UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2017?
UPSC IES Exam Notification is released. Contenders who possess the desirable qualification as mentioned in the UPSC IES 2017 Notification can apply for the UPSC Indian Statistical Services Exam before the link expires. The last date to submit the online application form for UPSC IAS Exam is 03/03/2017. For more details related to UPSC IES Exam 2017, the contenders can check the information given below.
UPSC IES Exam Notification 2017
UPSC IES Exam notification released in the month of February 2017. Aspirants can Download UPSC ISS exam 2017 Notification from the below sections. Contestants can view the UPSC IES 2017 Notification and apply for the UPSC Jobs before the last date ends.
It is one of the toughest exam conducted by UPSC every year. But you can easily crack this exam by following all the UPSC syllabus mentioned here for UPSC ISE exam 2017. It will be good news for the candidates those who are waiting for the UPSC IES 2017 Notification.
UPSC IES Recruitment Notification 2017
Union Public Service Commission give opportunities every year for all the candidates who want to build their career in government jobs. So, all the job seekers can utilize this opportunity. Candidates should apply for UPSC ISS through online mode. As there will be some standards for this UPSC IES Exam 2017 one should satisfy the conditions to apply for the Exam.
Therefore, all the authorities must check the before applying for the UPSC IES Exam 2017. In addition to this information, we will soon notify you about all the exam details like UPSC syllabus, admit card on our website. So, all the candidates check this website daily for latest updates.
UPSC IES 2017 Notification
Aspirants are required to check the eligibility conditions and instructions before applying for the UPSC Indian Statistical services exam 2017. The online application commencing date is 8th February 2017 and the closing date for submitting the online application is 3rd March 2017.
Contenders who are eagerly waiting for UPSC IES/ISS Notification apply before the last date. Candidates will be selected for further rounds based on the performance in the examination. You can get the detailed instructions regarding UPSC IES Exam 2017 from the official website.
Brief Details For UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the UPSC IES 2017 Notification||08-02-2017|
|Last Date to Apply for UPSC IES/ISS Exam Notification 2017||03-03-2017|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
UPSC Indian Statistical Service Recruitment Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must possess the following educational qualification and should satisfy other eligibility conditions to register for the UPSC IES/ISS Examination 2017.
- Indian Economic Service: Applicants should possess PostGraduate Degree with Economics/Econometric/Business Economics/Applied Economics from a recognized board or university.
- Indian Statistical Service: Applicants should have passed Graduation Degree/Masters Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics.
- Candidates, age should be in between 21-30 years as on 1 st August 2017.
Age relaxation would be applicable as per the government rules.
Union Public Service Commission IES/ISS Jobs 2017 – UPSC Exam Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online for UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2017||08-02-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for UPSC IES/ISS Jobs 2017||03-03-2017|
|Date of Examination||12-05-2017|
|Issue of Admit card||Three weeks before the examination|
so, interested applicants must remember all these information related to UPSC exam 2017.
Scheme of Examination
The test pattern is different for UPSC Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service. So, all the successfully registered applicants have to attend to the below exam.
- Written test
- Objective based test
- Personal Interview
- Therefore, interested applicants should apply through online before the last date. The application for general and OBC candidates is Rs.200/-
- Others are free from paying the exam fee for UPSC IES Exam 2017.
How to Apply for UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2017?
- Go to the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page check for the Whats New Option.
- In that search for the UPSC IES 2017 Notification.
- Provide all the details carefully in the online application form.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Next, pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the document for future reference.
Direct Link to Download UPSC IES Recruitment Notification 2017
We advise the candidates check the last date and apply for the UPSC IES 2017 Recruitment as early as possible to avoid server problems on the last minute.