UPSC Exam Overview
- 1 UPSC Geologist Exam Notification 2017
- 1.1 UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Brief details for UPSC GSI Recruitment 2017 @ upsc.gov.in
- 1.4 UPSC Combined Geologist and Geo-Scientist Exam 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Notification 2017
UPSC Geologist Exam notification issued in January 2017. Aspirants who have qualified their master’s degree can apply for the Union Public Service Commission Geologist Jobs 2017. Contestants can view the UPSC Geo-scientist Recruitment Notification and apply before the last date for the examination.
UPSC Geologist Exam Notification 2017
Union Public Service Commission is giving opportunities every year for the aspirants who are willing to build their bright future as a Geologist and Geo-Scientist. Good news for all the contenders willing to do a job in Central Government. So, all the candidates grab this opportunity.
Recently, UPSC has released a notification on its website for the Geologist and Geo-Scientist examination. Therefore, job seekers should apply for the UPSC Combined Geologist and Geo-Scientist exam through online mode only. So all the residents of India can register for the UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date.
UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2017
The commencing date of online application for Union Public service Commission entrance exam is 08-02-2017. The closing date for submitting of UPSC online application form for UPSC Exam is 03-03-2017. There will be some standards for organizing the UPSC Geologist Exam 2017. So, all the aspirants who are anxious to appear for the Union public service Commission Geo-Scientist Recruitment Exam can apply before the last date.
Therefore, all the interested candidates check the eligibility criteria before applying for the UPSC Geo-chemist exam. Therefore, to get more information regarding UPSC Geologist Exams such as eligibility, exam dates, and the online application form must look at the following details.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|4.||Junior Hydro Geologist (Scientist-B)||02|
Brief details for UPSC GSI Recruitment 2017 @ upsc.gov.in
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Geologist and Geo-Scientist Exam|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03-03-2017|
|Level of the Exam||National|
UPSC Combined Geologist and Geo-Scientist Exam 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Therefore, all the candidates must possess the following qualification details for UPSC Geo-Scientist Jobs.
- Geologists: Masters Degree In Geology/Geological Exam/Applied Geology or equivalent from recognized board or university.
- Geophysicists: M.Sc in Physics/Applied Physics/Geophysics.
- GeoChemist: M.Sc in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry.
- Junior Hydro-Geologists: Masters Degree in Geology/Applied Geology/Marine Geology.
- Geological Survey of India (Geophysicist, Geologist, Geochemist): The age must be between 21-32 years.
- Central Ground Water Board (Junior Hydro Geologist): The age should be in between 21-35 years for UPSC Geologist Exam.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of government.
UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Notification 2017
So, all the interested candidates should remember all this information.
|Starting Date to Apply online for UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2017||08-02-2017|
|Last Date to Apply online for UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam||03-03-2017|
Applicants have to attend for the UPSC Geophysicist and Geochemist Exam. Therefore, candidates have to undergo all the rounds. Candidates disqualified in any one of the rounds will not be selected for further rounds.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- General category candidates required to pay the application fee of Rs 200/-.
- No application fee for SC/ST/PH and Female candidates.
You can pay the application fee in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, etc.
How to Apply Online for UPSC Geologist Recruitment Exam 2017?
- Visit the official web portal of the UPSC i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- On the home page search for UPSC Combined Geologist and Geo-Scientist Exam 2017 link.
- Then, Click on the proper link and read the notification details carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form correctly.
- Attach all required certificates and pay the application fee.
- Then, recheck and submit the online application form.
- At last, take a hard copy of the document for future reference.