UPSC Exam Overview
- 1 UPSC CMS Exam Notification 2017
- 1.1 UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 UPSC CMS Exam 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.3 UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017
- 1.4 Union Public Service Commission Medical Exam 2017
- 1.5 How to apply for UPSC Combined Geologist and Geo-Scientist Exam?
UPSC CMS Exam 2017 notification released. Candidates can check the eligibility details and apply before the last date. Aspirants can check the official notification for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam here. So go through the following sections of the page to get the complete information on UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017.
UPSC CMS Exam Notification 2017
There was great news for all the candidates who are waiting for UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2017. Because UPSC issued a notification for the recruitment into Medical Services. Combined Medical Services Jobs are available under the Ministry of Health & Family welfare, Government of India. So, all the aspirants grab this excellent opportunity. All the applicants should apply through online mode only.
The starting date to apply online for Union Public service Commission Medical Exam is 26-04-2017. The last date for submission of UPSC online application form is 19-05-2017. So, you can find other related information for central government jobs here.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017
There will be some eligibility criteria for this UPSC CMS Jobs 2017. All the male and female candidates who contain the following eligibility criteria can apply for the Union Public Service Commission CMS Vacancies 2017. Therefore, all the candidates have to check the official notification before applying for the UPSC Common Medical Services Exam 2017. In addition to this information, we will soon inform you about all the UPSC exam syllabus, admit card on our website. So, all the candidates check here daily for latest updates. So, all the candidates who are anxiously waiting for
In addition to this information, we will soon inform you about all the UPSC exam syllabus, admit card on our website. So, all the candidates check here daily for latest updates. So, all the candidates who are anxiously waiting for UPSC CMS Recruitment can register through online on or before the last date. For any other information related to UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam like eligibility, exam dates, and the application form should refer below details.
UPSC CMS Exam 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission.|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Medical Services Exam.|
|Mode of Application||Online.|
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017
The candidates who want to apply for the UPSC CMS Exam must ssatisfy the eligibility criteria. The educational qualification and age limits for the UPSC Recruitment given below in detail.
- Interested candidates should have completed MBBS Degree in concerned discipline from a University recognized by MCI, India.
- Candidates who are studying final year of MBBS can also apply for this examination.
- As per the notification, aspirants age to apply for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam is less than 32 years. So, their age should not be more than 32 years.
Note: Age relaxation would be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidate must be the citizen of India to apply for Union Public Service Commission geology exam.
Union Public Service Commission Medical Exam 2017
The interested applicants must remember all these information related to UPSC Jobs 2017. Check the UPSC Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Application fee details on this page.
Important Dates of UPSC CMS 2017 Recruitment
|Starting Date to Apply Online for UPSC CMS Exam 2017||26-04-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for UPSC Medical Exam 2017||19-05-2017|
|Date of Examination||13-08-2017|
|Issue of Admit card||Three weeks before the examination|
All the successfully registered candidates for UPSC CMS Jobs can attend to the below exams. Candidates will be selected for further rounds based on their performance in the written examination. Candidates who are shortlisted in the UPSC written examination are eligible for the next round.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee Rs.200/- by depositing cash in any one of the SBI branch or by using online banking.
How to apply for UPSC Combined Geologist and Geo-Scientist Exam?
- First of all, Visit official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage check for the application form link for UPSC CMS Exam Notification.
- Then, click on the application form link.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Recheck the details and submit the application.
- Finally, take a printout of the copy for future reference.
Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Official Notification 2017
The direct link to download the UPSC Notification of Combined Medical Services Exam given below. Download the UPSC CMS Official Notification 2017 Pdf from the below link. You may also visit the Official Website www.upsc.gov.in for more latest updates of UPSC Exam.