UPSC Exam Overview
- 1 UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2017
- 1.1 UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Indian Union Public Service Commission CSE 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 UPSC Civil Services Examination 2017 – InBrief Details @ upsc.gov.in
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Civils Exam 2017
- 1.5 UPSC Indian Civils Exam 2017 – Other Details
- 1.6 How to Apply Online for the UPSC Indian Civil Services Exam 2017?
UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2017 is announced. You should check the UPSC Indian Civil Services Notification 2017. Aspirants can apply through online for this UPSC Indian Civils Exams such IAS, IPS, and IFS on or before 17th March 2017. Contenders can scroll down to know about the Union Public Service Commission CSE Examination 2017. Contestants can check the information about the eligibility criteria, exam dates on this page. For more other info refer the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2017
Every year the Union Public Service Commission conducts the civil services exam. Similarly, in the year 2017, the UPSC Civils Exam Notification is released in February 2017 to organize the various civils exams like IAS, IPS, IFS, etc. The UPSC is inviting the Civils Exam Online Application from the eligible and interested aspirants.
It is the latest news for all the aspirants who are interested in joining as Indian Group A & B Posts. The starting date of UPSC Online Application is 22nd February 2017. The closing date for submission of Civil Exam Online applications is 17th March 2017. The primary purpose of this exam is to recruit the skilled people into the civil services.
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2017
The Civil services Exam is one of the awaiting recruitment by all the contestants. We advise the contestants apply for the Union Public Service Commission CSE Exam in advance to avoid server problems on the last date. Hence the candidates are desired to apply for the examination. Because the candidates qualified in this exam will be selected for the Group A posts.
Aspirants willing to obtain the Central Government Job can check the eligibility details given below. We suggest the candidates apply in advance to avoid server problems on the last date. The candidates can get the particulars of the pay scale, selection process, eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam.
Indian Union Public Service Commission CSE 2017 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Exam||No. of vacancies|
|1.||Civil Services Examination||980|
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2017 – InBrief Details @ upsc.gov.in
|Recruitment Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Civil Services Examination|
|No. of Vacancies||980|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22-02-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17-03-2017|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Civils Exam 2017
We have provided the details like the educational qualification, age limit and the nationality required to apply for the exam. The candidates should possess all the eligibility conditions given below. Without possessing the following eligibility criteria, the candidates should not apply for the exam. Even though they registered, the officials will not consider their application.
Educational Qualification for Indian Civil Services:
- Aspirants must possess the graduation or equivalent from the recognized board or university by Union Grants Commission.
- The candidates appearing for the IFS Exam must possess the bachelor’s degree from recognized board or university in any one of the following streams. They are animal husbandry and veterinary science, botany, chemistry, geology, mathematics, physics, statistics, and zoology, or a bachelor’s degree in agriculture, forestry or engineering from a recognized university.
- The Candidates age should be in between 21-32 years as on 1st August 2017.
- For OBC Candidates: 35 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 37 years
- Physically Disabled: 42 years
Jammu & Kashmir Domicile:
- General Category: 37 years
- OBC Category: 40 years
- SC/ST: 40 years
- PH: 42 years
- The candidates must belong to the India or a domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
UPSC Indian Civils Exam 2017 – Other Details
We have provided the selection process, pay scale details along with the application fee required to apply for the UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- The UPSC Civils Exam selection procedure consists of two stages, i.e., preliminary and mains exam. The candidates should qualify in both the following stages of exam then only they are said to be qualified.
- First, the officials will conduct the prelims exam. After that, the UPSC will conduct the mains exam to the candidates qualified in the prelims exam.
- We will update soon the salary offered to the candidates who will get employment through the Indian Civil Services Exam 2017. Interested candidates stay tuned to our website.
- The general category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-
- There is no fee for the Female, SC/ST, and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates.
How to Apply Online for the UPSC Indian Civil Services Exam 2017?
Candidates applying for the examination must have a valid email id. Applicants should keep the email id active state till the declaration of final results. The contestants will get intimation from the officials when they release the admit card and so on.
Steps to Apply Online for the UPSC Civils Examination 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page navigate to the Careers section and click on it.
- Check for the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Online Application Link and read all the instructions present in the notification.
- If you are eligible then click on the online application form and fill all the details carefully.
- Then attach the required documents.
- Pay the requisite fee and submit the application.
- Finally, take a printout of the copy for future use.
Direct Link to Download UPSC Civils Exam Notification 2017
Contenders can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for ascertaining further details and updates on UPSC Civil Services Exam on our site. Visitors can drop their query in the below box. So, the interested candidates can visit our website regularly for the latest updates. For latest updates, you can stay tuned to our site.