UPSC Exam Overview
- 1 UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2017 is released. So, the interested candidates can check the details Indian Civil Services Notification 2017. Interested candidates can apply through online for this UPSC Indian Civils Exams such IAS, IPS, and IFS on or before 17th March 2017. The candidates can get more details regarding the Union Public Service Commission CSE Examination 2017 on the following sections of this page. The candidates can also get the information about the eligibility criteria, exam dates on this page. For more other info refer the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in
Every year the Union Public Service Commission conducts the civil services exam. Similarly, in the year 2017, the UPSC Civils Exam Notification is released in February 2017 to organize the various civils exams like IAS, IPS, IFS, etc. The UPSC is inviting the Civils Exam Online Application from the eligible and interested aspirants. It is good news for those candidates who want to start their career with Indian Group A & B Posts. The starting date of UPSC Online Application is 22nd February 2017. The last date for submission of Civil Exam Online applications is 17th March 2017. The primary purpose of this exam is to recruit the skilled people into the civil services.
The Civil services Exam is one of the most awaiting exams for the most of the candidates across India. It is one of the competitive exams conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. So many people are showing a lot of interest in this exam because the candidates qualified in this exam will be selected for the Group A posts. So, the candidates who are dreaming about the central government job can check the eligibility details given below. We suggest the candidates apply in advance to avoid server problems on the last date. The candidates can get the particulars of the pay scale, selection process, eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam.
Indian Union Public Service Commission CSE 2017 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Exam||No. of Posts|
|1.||Civil Services Examination||980|
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2017 – InBrief Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Civil Services Examination|
|No. of Vacancies||980|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22nd February 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th March 2017|
|Exam Date||18th June 2017|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Civils Exam 2017
We have provided the details like the educational qualification, age limit and the nationality required to apply for the exam. The candidates should possess all the eligibility conditions given below. Without possessing the following eligibility criteria, the candidates should not apply for the exam. Even though they registered, the officials will not consider their application.
Educational Qualification for Indian Civil Services:
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the exam must possess the graduation or equivalent from the recognized board or university by Union Grants Commission.
- The candidates appearing for the IFS Exam must possess the bachelor’s degree from recognized board or university in any one of the following streams. They are animal husbandry and veterinary science, botany, chemistry, geology, mathematics, physics, statistics, and zoology, or a bachelor’s degree in agriculture, forestry or engineering from a recognized university.
- The Candidates age should be in between 21-32 years as on 1st August 2017.
- For OBC Candidates: 35 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 37 years
- Physically Disabled: 42 years
Jammu & Kashmir Domicile:
- General Category: 37 years
- OBC Category: 40 years
- SC/ST: 40 years
- PH: 42 years
- The candidates must belong to the India or a domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
UPSC Indian Civils Exam 2017 – Other Details
We have provided the selection process, pay scale details along with the application fee required to apply for the UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- The UPSC Civils Exam selection procedure consists of two stages, i.e., preliminary and mains exam. The candidates should qualify in both the following stages of exam then only they are said to be qualified.
- First, the officials will conduct the prelims exam. After that, the UPSC will conduct the mains exam to the candidates qualified in the prelims exam.
- We will update soon the salary offered to the candidates who will get employment through the Indian Civil Services Exam 2017. Interested candidates stay tuned to our website.
- The general category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-
- There is no fee for the Female, SC/ST, and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates.
How to Apply Online for the UPSC Indian Civil Services Exam 2017?
We have provided the simple steps to apply for the exam. The candidates can apply easily by following the steps given below. We suggest the candidates check the examination dates and apply through online on or before the last date for the UPSC Civils Exam 2017.
Steps to Apply Online for the UPSC Civils Examination 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page check for the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Online Application Link.
- Click on the particular link.
- Enter your details carefully.
- Then attach the required documents.
- Pay the requisite fee and submit the application.
- Finally, take a printout of the copy for future use.
We have provided the above information only for the references of the candidates. So, the candidates can visit the official website for more details. We have provided the direct link to apply online for the exam. You can visit the official site just by clicking on that link. We will update soon all other information regarding UPSC Civil Services Exam on our site. So, the interested candidates can visit our website regularly for the latest updates.