UPSC Exam Overview
- 1 UPSC CDS Recruitment 2018 Notification
UPSC Combined Defence Services Notification 2018 released for various vacancies. All the interested candidates can apply for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date. Candidates can check details regarding UPSC CDS Exam 2018 provided below.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2018 Notification
Union Public Service Commission is the statutory body of Government of India which has a responsibility to conduct the Combined Defence Services Exam for all the candidates who have a desire to work in Central Government. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently published notifications to fill the vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2018 (Including SSC Women) (Non-Technical Course).
UPSC invites online applications for all the interested and eligible candidates. Hence, all the candidates who are in search of Central Government Job can apply for UPSC CDS (I) Jobs on or before the last date.
UPSC CDS Notification 2017
All the male and female candidates of India are eligible to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam. The selection of candidates applying for UPSC CDS Exam 2018 can be carried out in two stages i .e. Written Exam and Personal Interview.
The starting date to apply for UPSC CDS Vacancies is 9th November 2017 and the last date to apply is 2nd December 2017. For most important information related to Union Public Service Commission CDS Recruitment 2018 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, check the below details.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1. Indian Naval Academy||Updated soon|
|2. Indian Military Academy||Updated soon|
|3. Air Force Academy||Updated soon|
|4. Officers Training Academy||Updated soon|
UPSC CDS Notification Details
|Name of the exam conducting body||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
|Name of the Post||Combined Defence Services (CDS)|
|Number of Vacancies||Updated soon|
|Starting date(tentative)||Nov 09, 2017|
|Last date(tentative)||Dec 02, 2017|
Combined Defence Services Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for Combined Defence Services Posts must be either a citizen of India (or) a subject of Bhutan (or) Nepal.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2018
- Indian Military Academy: All the unmarried male candidates born not earlier than January 02, 1994 and not later than January 01, 1999 are eligible for UPSC Combined Defence Services Jobs.
- Indian Naval Academy: All the unmarried male candidates born not earlier than January 02, 1994 and not later than January 01, 1999 are eligible for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates should not be born earlier than January 02, 1994 and not later than January 01, 1998
- Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for Men) Male candidates (married or unmarried) should not be born earlier than January 02, 1993 and not later than January 01, 1999 are eligible for UPSC Combined Defence Services Vacancies.
Educational Qualification for Combined Defence Services Examination:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|1. Indian Military Academy||Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.|
|2. Indian Naval Academy||Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.|
|3. Air Force Academy||Either Degree from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or B.E.|
Note: Candidates who fulfill all the above eligibility criteria are allowed to take the CDS exam.
Selection Procedure for UPSC Combined Defence Services Recruitment:
Selection Process for UPSC CDS Posts takes place in three stages
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam and
- Personal Interview
The Application fee for UPSC CDS Jobs 2017:
- General/OBC candidates must pay a fee of Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Application fee can be paid either by depositing the money in any SBI Branch (or) Net Banking facility of SBI (or) Credit/Debit card.
Union Public Service Commission CDS Important Dates
|Date of Advertisement Release||November 09, 2017|
|Starting date of applications||November 09, 2017|
|Last date for submitting application form||December 02, 2017|
|CDS (I) Exam Tentative date||February 05, 2018|
Note: The dates mentioned above are tentative and may subject to change with respect to time.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Recruitment?
While applying for Combined Defence Services Examination, candidates must merely follow the below steps.
- Log into the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Go through the UPSC CDS Notification Advertisement carefully.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Enter all the required details in the mandatory fields in the UPSC Combined Defence Services Application Form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph and signature on the Union Public Service Commission CDS application form.
- Check all the details before clicking on submit button
- Take a print out of registration form for future use.
Download detailed Advertisement of UPSC CDS Notification
Get the UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017 from the link attached to this article. Aspirants who are curiously waiting to apply for the UPSC CDS 2017 Notification should check the last date and register before the link expires.