UPSC Exam Overview
- 1 UPSC CAPF AC Exam Notification 2017 Released
- 1.1 UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Brief Details for Central Armed Police Force AC Exam @ upsc.gov.in
- 1.4 UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- 1.6 How to Apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2017?
UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2017 recruitment notification released. The candidates who have applied for the exam can check the eligibility details like the educational qualification, age limit, and other information. Contenders can check the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 Notification and apply for the exam before the last date ends.
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Notification 2017 Released
Excellent opportunity for all the aspirants those who are willing to do a job in Central Armed Police Force Department. Union Public Service Commission is providing opportunities every year for all the interested candidates. So the aspirants can apply for the CAPF AC Exam 2017 on or before the last date. CAPF Exam is one of the toughest exams organized by the UPSC every year. But, you can easily crack the UPSC CAPF AC Exam by following all the below information.
CAPF invites all the talented candidates to register through online for these Jobs. Union Public Service Commission will conduct an online Examination to recruitment the skilled people into Police Department as Assistant Commandants. UPSC is conducting CAPF Exam for recruitment into Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
All the male and female residents of India can apply for the UPSC Central Armed Police Force Recruitment Exam 2017. So, candidates can fill the application through online mode only. The starting date to apply online for CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam is 12-04-2017, and the closing date for submitting of UPSC online application is 05-05-2017. So, all the aspirants can register in advance to avoid server problems on the last minute for UPSC CAPF AC Jobs 2017.
In our site, we will soon inform you about the UPSC syllabus, admit card. So, visit our site for latest updates. Before applying candidates can check the official notification attached below. For any other information like Eligibility, Exam dates, admit card see the following details.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Brief Details for Central Armed Police Force AC Exam @ upsc.gov.in
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandants) Exam|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
So, all the interested aspirants can check the following qualification details for UPSC Central Armed Police Force vacancies 2017.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation from a recognized board or university.
- The age of the candidate should be between 21-25 years as on 1st August 2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable according to the government rules.
- Candidates who want to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment should be the citizen of India.
- So, no person who is not a citizen of India shall be considered, except with the permission of the Central Government.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
Therefore, all the candidates should remember all these important information regarding CAPF (Assistant Commandant) Jobs.
|Online application commencing date for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017||12-04-2017|
|Last Date to Apply for UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017||05-05-2017|
|Exam Date||23rd July 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||Three weeks before the examination|
Selection Procedure for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017:
Therefore, the contenders who have completed the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 application process have to go through the following rounds. Applicants will be selected for the next round based on their performance in the written test.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Personal Interview
- For Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Exam, 2017 candidates must pay a fee of Rs.200/- through online banking or by depositing cash in any one of the SBI Branch.
- Female/SC/ST candidates are free from paying the fee.
How to Apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2017?
- Log into the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
- Look for the application link for UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2017 on the home page.
- Provide all the details carefully in the online application form.
- Then enclose the necessary documents.
- Recheck the entered details.
- Next, pay the fee and submit the application form.
- At last, take a print out the copy for future use.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Recruitment Notification
The Contenders are very much desirous to obtain a job in the central government sector. So, follow the simple steps given on this page to complete the examination process successfully.